Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
The universe is great. I truly believe in manifestation.
It doesn't seem to work for me. :mjcry:
I told myself, 'I got this job!' And weeks late, I'm still in retail. Looks like I will be working on thanksgiving after all. :to:
How do you find out a woman's ring size without asking her :lupe: *asking for a friend*
I wear size 6.5 :queen:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't seem to work for me. :mjcry:
I told myself, 'I got this job!' And weeks late, I'm still in retail. Looks like I will be working on thanksgiving after all. :to:
I wear size 6.5 :queen:

Honestly, I just talk out loud and try and visualize whatever I want when I have a quiet moment in my head.
Have faith! I'm still looking for another job :mjcry: I'm hoping I can manifest that job offer tomorrow haha.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically ya ass aint going nowhere?
:francis: yes....who knows i met just quietly disappear one day.. u never know when you'll see me again.....it might be tomorrow, it might be a month from now, it might a year from now.......u might come home and see me sitting on ya couch watching tv....the point im trying to make is....you'll never know when ill be around so enjoy my presence

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis: yes....who knows i met just quietly disappear one day.. u never know when you'll see me again.....it might be tomorrow, it might be a month from now, it might a year from now.......u might come home and see me sitting on ya couch watching tv....the point im trying to make is....you'll never know when ill be around so enjoy my presence

:mjlol:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Your presence is like your penis tho, very minuscule:jbhmm:.
I doubt id notice its absence, but do you breh. I hope everything works out for you.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My Halloween costume doesn't come with a wig, it comes with a bonnet, and I thought the bonnet had 'hair' attached ( all the pictures show the same hairstyle). So I went to Halloween city & they only had regular costume wigs. I was too lazy to go to party city, even though I knew they had the wig.
I was planning on just going to walmart or a craft store, and getting red yarn and adding it to the bonnet, but now that seems like a lot of work.
I bought my costume for like $18 off of eBay (brand new), and the wig at party city is $17. Should I get the wig (for basically the same price as the costume) or should I buy yarn & do it myself? With the yarn, I have to completely unravel the yarn and either cut the pieces into even-ish lengths and attach them to the bonnet loosely,
sj-655757-raggedy-ann-ragdoll-kids-costume___5_FW-100202-INSET1.jpg
OR, make two braids out of it.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
My Halloween costume doesn't come with a wig, it comes with a bonnet, and I thought the bonnet had 'hair' attached ( all the pictures show the same hairstyle). So I went to Halloween city & they only had regular costume wigs. I was too lazy to go to party city, even though I knew they had the wig.
I was planning on just going to walmart or a craft store, and getting red yarn and adding it to the bonnet, but now that seems like a lot of work.
I bought my costume for like $18 off of eBay (brand new), and the wig at party city is $17. Should I get the wig (for basically the same price as the costume) or should I buy yarn & do it myself? With the yarn, I have to completely unravel the yarn and either cut the pieces into even-ish lengths and attach them to the bonnet loosely, OR, make two braids out of it.
You must are gonna be raggedy ann? I would just get some red yarn and make two braids...