Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
everyone learns at their due karmic time,if you stay the path righteously&humility,yet with a subtle force/belief some will catch on and try to emulate,make sure your work is strong and they'll learn..

at the same time remember that this life is only for a chosen few,some are due to come back to this planet/plane of existence regardless,you're not going to 'convert"/make everyone understand,don't let this make you stray,just keep steady and reap the benefits,even when it may turn hard..

dap/+rep
I'm so excitted to see what the future has in store for me :lupe:
My arms are wide open.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
dap/+rep
I'm so excitted to see what the future has in store for me :lupe:
My arms are wide open.

word,i can feel it through the screen,even through the computer you seem to have an infectious energy/innergy/synergy,a good person you are grass hoppa..

:hug:

keep meditating!

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
word,i can feel it through the screen,even through the computer you seem to have an infectious energy/innergy/synergy,a good person you are grass hoppa..

keep meditating!

hahah i get that a lot. thank you so much. I came a long ass way but damn I did it and I feel amazing.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
hahah i get that a lot. thank you so much. I came a long ass way but damn I did it and I feel amazing.

tis great to feel self gratification(and nothing wrong with it at all)but soon you'll want to be a beacon for all to feel/follow..

and don't let any impending "fall"(not being pessimistic,tis just bound to happen in life)throw you off,sometimes the bad/ugly is just a way for your guides in life to trim the energy,cause everything is equilibrium energy-wise in the end..

Daps
Just know you're new with no picture... your automatically ****...lol. And Oh yeah welcome to the coli!!!! Where there is not a day around here without fukkery!

Thanks for the welcome :smile:

And who is ****? Saw him mentioned. Some fellas seem obsessed, maybe they're in love :troll:

I came across this site by chance, doing a random search on something. Showed my partner and some friends some of the fukkery , reaction is the same "WTF" :pachaha:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Thanks for the welcome :smile:

And who is ****? Saw him mentioned. Some fellas seem obsessed, maybe they're in love :troll:

I came across this site by chance, doing a random search on something. Showed my partner and some friends some of the fukkery , reaction is the same "WTF" :pachaha:
**** is a man that was posing as a female and finessed a bunch of dudes on here out of dicc pics and even got some of them to have phone sex. LOL.. just gullible!!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I get really fukking annoyed with some people on this site. I mean damn it man...
Let it out dear. :feedme: Think of the bowl as a bowl for your verbal vomit. :evil:
Gotta put em on ignore sweetie.
The ignore feature is goat. :blessed:
Nevermind... i cant read...lol. I've got quite a few on iggy right now.
I have a lot of people on ignore.
The only thing that sucks about the ignore feature is that you can't see when an ignored person posts, so sometimes it looks like someone is talking to themselves. On lsa you have the option to view an ignored persons post.
The reason why I didn't write that confession, was because I 'saw' that someone on my ignore list posted right after you did. And I remembered some stuff I just want to keep to myself.