Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing this skittles commercial, and it dawned on me earlier that the guy with "skittles pox" lied to the girl when she asked if it was contagious. He said it wasn't but she started getting skittles on her skin. :francis:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Let it out dear. :feedme: Think of the bowl as a bowl for your verbal vomit. :evil:

The ignore feature is goat. :blessed:
I have a lot of people on ignore.
The only thing that sucks about the ignore feature is that you can't see when an ignored person posts, so sometimes it looks like someone is talking to themselves. On lsa you have the option to view an ignored persons post.
The reason why I didn't write that confession, was because I 'saw' that someone on my ignore list posted right after you did. And I remembered some stuff I just want to keep to myself.
Yep I know just who you are talking about. I'm not gonna rant about something I'm very vocal about on here. I really hope that most of the people on here have internet personas and don't really act and talk like they do on here in real life. I mean I really don't take to heart what people say on here. The amount of ignorance that I read on here is mind blowing. I would never guess that mostly adult people would think and act they way that some of the posters do on here.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Yep I know just who you are talking about. I'm not gonna rant about something I'm very vocal about on here. I really hope that most of the people on here have internet personas and don't really act and talk like they do on here in real life. I mean I really don't take to heart what people say on here. The amount of ignorance that I read on here is mind blowing. I would never guess that mostly adult people would think and act they way that some of the posters do on here.
Sometimes I'm torn.
I think some of the people (guys) say things on here that they WON'T say irl (for whatever reason). But then I also think that some of these opinions are so outrageous that it's not a persona, it's how they are/think.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_inline_nnt0kgWDSw1ri3etf_500.jpg

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
A non-apology apology is a statement that has the form of an apology but does not express the expectedcontrition. It is common in both politicsand public relations. It most commonly entails the speaker saying that he or she is sorry not for a behavior, statement or misdeed, but rather is sorry only because a person who has been aggrieved is requesting the apology, expressing a grievance, or is threatening some form of retribution orretaliation.

An example of a non-apology apology would be saying "I'm sorry that you feel that way" to someone who has been offended by a statement. This apology does not admit that there was anything wrong with the remarks made, and additionally, it may be taken as insinuating that the person taking offense was excessively thin-skinned or irrational in taking offense at the remarks in the first place. Another form of non-apology is one which does not apologize directly to the person who was injured or insulted, but instead offers a generic apology "to anyone who might have been offended

Non-apology apology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm going to try and lay off chicken and beef for a little while. I have been thinking about it for a few days and then saw a few nasty ass pics last night that grossed me out.

It's going to be an interesting challenge not having chicken or beef with a majority of my meals.