Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ladies be pming dudes even if they are talking to someone or in a relationship..as Q Tip says now why wanna go and do that? :sas2:

Who is in your PMs? I won't trip. I promise.

200_s.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I wouldn't name drop but she knows :sas2: :russ: at the pic.Only reason I have my pm's on cause some cats im cool with on here pm me sports related stuff etc...but I aint talking to any women on here :heh:
Forward her to my inbox #teamugly/average would appreciate the love. Your trash our treasure breh.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not okay with teachers being bitter at all. I should've stated that. A lot of teachers give no fukks about these kids, so the hatred wouldn't be surprising. I apologize for my previous comment.

Oh no I didn't take it like that. My mom is a teacher, she and I got into it over this. I have seen her deal with students and have even wanted to come up to the school over a kids disrespect myself so I can understand the bias. She isn't bitter but for some reason the defiance of the girl to get up struck a nerve with her and I'm sure a lot of teachers because it's close to home. How something so simple turned into that, but it's like come on.

I know teachers who hate kids too just there for a check they are toxic.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't name drop but she knows :sas2: :russ: at the pic.Only reason I have my pm's on cause some cats im cool with on here pm me sports related stuff etc...but I aint talking to any women on here :heh:
nikka, the only reason your goofy apple headed ass aint talking to no females on here is cause aint none of them giving your desperate ass any play. Why do you come to the salon with his bullshyt. If I took a poll, I guarantee you have pm'd or tried to talk to 90% of the women on here.
Oh you got friends on here? Then go smack your tired lips with them in male thread you freaking weirdo
We ALL have figured you out. The sisterhood sends you best regards:camby:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why does all of the music I've been playing lately sound like they would play it Hollister or Aeropostale...LOL!