Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That bitterness is understandable, but I've seen black parents justify this foolishness.

True I can understand it but I just can't see how you can see that and say it's ok. I have seen a student try to spit on and throw things at a teacher and not get that.

It's really shocking people defending it.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was watching a amv of korra and asamin and they kissed. I thought it was fan made. But its canon....i know its old. But i wanna say "suck on it!!!!!!" To people who denied it lol. I was like "yaaaassssssss lgbt taking over shyt!"

I wish it was in the final take tho. Like omg. When are they gonna make another avatar? ???? Why am i so hyper?????

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nevermind...it was fan made. Oh well. At least it was confirmed.

Idk what to buy...all i know is i need new clothes...all my good ones are at the storage x.x

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
True I can understand it but I just can't see how you can see that and say it's ok. I have seen a student try to spit on and throw things at a teacher and not get that.

It's really shocking people defending it.
I'm not okay with teachers being bitter at all. I should've stated that. A lot of teachers give no fukks about these kids, so the hatred wouldn't be surprising. I apologize for my previous comment.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I was watching a amv of korra and asamin and they kissed. I thought it was fan made. But its canon....i know its old. But i wanna say "suck on it!!!!!!" To people who denied it lol. I was like "yaaaassssssss lgbt taking over shyt!"

I wish it was in the final take tho. Like omg. When are they gonna make another avatar? ???? Why am i so hyper?????
There's a Korra thread in the film room that you may want to read and comment in. Most of us miss the Avatar series as well :mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
so....this is a short rant. maybe not short. but shyt.

what pisses me off about men and deciding when people are worth relationship material is this fictitious body count foolishness. 'ohmigosh-she's fukked twenty guys, so she's gonna hop on random dikk and cheat if we have an argument.' maybe i'm not expressing myself well, but i hate it when nikkas do smart-dumb shyt to discredit certain women when it has absolutely nothing to do with their personality.
dude i used to talk to brought up a facebook post where one of his associates claimed that fine women (9-10, on the rating scale) were automatically hoes because 20 dudes a week, on average, try to get with them. and that means that they have to have fukked around 104 dudes in a year (2 new dudes a week). ignoring the blatant idiocy of such a statement, (the f***? who does that) these ridiculous mathematics, just don't add up! but homeboy really thought he was dropping some knowledge

LIKE, why are ya'll so pressed about imaginary foolishness that isn't a reflection on said individuals personality! i'd understand if said lady was bedding folks who were in relationships or she was cheating. but simply, her enjoying sex (something that you all also enjoy) isn't a red flag unless it's being done in a grimy way!
real red flags are how the person treats you, their parents, friends, strangers, loved ones. and i truly feel that relationship red flags aren't gender specific.
red flags: is said person there for their kids, what's their relationship with their parents like, how did their last relationship end, do they pay their bills on time.

damn!

I truly believe that many who feel like this are the ones who aren't getting any play, let alone p*ssy, anyway. The women that they are exposed to outside their relatives are IG models with booking info. Therefore, I don't really get upset about it. I'm not saying this to be mean, but sometimes I wonder if people socialize in the world that exists outside of forums and social media.