Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
"The vagina is like a bicep. Use it or lose it. If you don’t have a partner, pick up a battery-operated boyfriend to help keep things healthy as you age. But don’t worry- it’s usually not an issue until after menopause, when fragile vaginal tissue can scar and shrink. If properly tended, your vagina will be able to pleasure you until the day you leave this life."

Put a condo on my wrist cuz i'm cashing out!

I'm gonna post some after I get it cut. I just cut the rest of the relaxed ends off a few days ago, so it's kinda uneven.

Edit: I'm gonna post the 2 I took last night, right now.

Yeah you do that! I wanna see.

Edit: where are they?

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We seem to be like moths to a flame, the sexual chemistry is undeniable. But is that all there is?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is in one of these type of mood [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1m-pBpFO6M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1m-pBpFO6M[/ame]
Can't wait to see the bf.

I'll embed this later. Stupid phone :snoop:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
i4c6cc63914b50_2048.jpg

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
That awkward moment when you wanna pull out a ...... u know:hmm: ... and there's mad people around you. So you're stuck with that :damn: look.

I just want one more piercing then I'm done.

That's what I said... Ended up having 11 piercings. Now I only have 6 open ones. I still want 2 more....to make it 8 at least!

Cool name, are you a Kendrick Lamar fan by any chance? Asked cuz he has a Swimming pools track.

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys are so dumb, you would think the older they get the less they play games. smh I havent got time for his crap no more!

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
First day back in the BX was :ahh:

Had White Castle :russ: since I can't eat that shyt out there

Chilled all day with my cousins and friends.....i'ma be so sad when I leave:sadbron: