Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Does it make me a bad person if I'm only watching men's track and field to crotch watch? Some of these foreigners are freeballing with no fukks given. :shaq:.

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
That awkward moment when you wanna pull out a ...... u know:hmm: ... and there's mad people around you. So you're stuck with that :damn: look.

That's what I said... Ended up having 11 piercings. Now I only have 6 open ones. I still want 2 more....to make it 8 at least!

Cool name, are you a Kendrick Lamar fan by any chance? Asked cuz he has a Swimming pools track.

Damn 11? :win:

Im stopping at 7 for sure. I got my 6th a couple weeks ago on a whim. But Im starting to get that itch for another.

Yeah I am. :yes:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Guys are so dumb, you would think the older they get the less they play games. smh I havent got time for his crap no more!

I've learned that 25, 35, or 55 it does not matter. There will always be dogs. :rolleyes:. Unfortunately maturity doesnt come with age. The oldest guy I've dated was 31 and I thought that because he had his "grown man shyt together" (car, owned a house, good job) that he had "his grown man shyt together" when it came to relationships. False.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Just found out a co-worker passed away from a shooting Saturday night.
SMH @ nikkaz w/ no life taking one that had plans to make something of oneself.

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've learned that 25, 35, or 55 it does not matter. There will always be dogs. :rolleyes:. Unfortunately maturity doesnt come with age. The oldest guy I've dated was 31 and I thought that because he had his "grown man shyt together" (car, owned a house, good job) that he had "his grown man shyt together" when it came to relationships. False.

I know exactly what you mean, this man just doesnt know what he wants and I dont have time for his games anymore. I get more decisiveness from a watermelon than from him.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a man wants to be with you, he'll be with you. Plain and simple.

If he's playing games its basically because he knows you'll allow it until whenever you decide not to.

LILLAYBADASS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking Of Hair i Have a Million And One Micro Braids i have to Take down and i really dont feel like it :noah:

Yea i have watch the Game seasons Over And Over .. :yeshrug: I Never Get bored