Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Ever love & want to murder someone simultaneously...........yeah that!

I had contractions last night for 45 min's :ohlawd: there are no words (I'm deathly afraid to go into labor). It's nice to have an individual comfort you & all that other good ish. But, when this MF pulled out his iPhone and started timing my contractions I wanted to crack his got damn skull.

Rubbing my back & telling me how 'good' I'm doing doesn't lessen the pain :fire: yet I'm grateful I wasn't alone.....

§ansprix™;1085685 said:
Yo KIQ.....did you ever get your manicure/pedicure done?

If so, how did you like it? Inquiring minds want to know :popcorn:

So yeah....I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep. It's gonna be a LONG night :snoop:

Heyyyyyyy, sister from another mister! :hug:'s

:no: I haven't went yet.

My baby shower is this Saturday & I was suppose to go on Friday after I got my wash & set. I'm having contractions more frequently, iz don't know if I'm gone make it :sad:

Plus, I don't think I can take going to the salon, getting my eyebrows waxed and doing my nails all in the same day. I might turn into the :devil: and kill someone.

Anddddddddddd my feet are swollen beyond recognition. Might have to rock my hello kitty slippers instead of the shoes I purchased :laugh:

Ohhhhh the joy's of being pregnant ;)

How many days are you going to be in NY?

If you feel like swinging by Coney Island, I can meet you at the train station and we can have lunch or something.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
You ever just have a good makeup day? Eyebrows snatched to perfection, tinted moisturizer and powder leaving a flawless finish, lip gloss popping...yeah, thats today..

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I can't even begin to explain why I became emotional while listening to Big Tymers on my way to work :snoop:. Crying for no reason smh, fukk my horomones. I want to rip my uterus out right about now.

Hope everyone's Hump Day is better than mines.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I can't even begin to explain why I became emotional while listening to Big Tymers on my way to work :snoop:. Crying for no reason smh, fukk my horomones. I want to rip my uterus out right about now.

you preggs?

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Caught my little girl teaching her friend how to curse ( he speaks little to no English). They're in my backyard and all I hear is say ass Justin! Say it! Say ass!! :facepalm: Where did this chick come from?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Big Tymers as in Birdman, Mannie Fresh & co? :what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night I read that if you don't use your vagina(sex or masturbation) you lose it. I had to get on it.