Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

34qmnat.jpg

:laff:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:jbhmm: Okay thanks.
I have nerve damage in the arch of my foot so running hell even walking for a period of time will bother me something fierce. I like that the elliptical is low impact but was reading that it really doesn't do anything for the buttocks and that it might even make me lose the lil bit i got.
The same happened to me recently as well, not sure if it was plantar fasciitis or just bursitis. Turns out it was some nerve damage.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The same happened to me recently as well, not sure if it was plantar fasciitis or just bursitis. Turns out it was some nerve damage.
You been on your feet lately?
It happened to me a one day when i decided to walk a great distance. Ive never been the same. The crap they gave me foe it never worked. It's the worse in the morning.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You been on your feet lately?
It happened to me a one day when i decided to walk a great distance. Ive never been the same. The crap they gave me foe it never worked. It's the worse in the morning.
Yes. This week has been horrible. I actually think it was triggered by heels. Traffic was bad one day so instead of taking the train I walked home in four inch heels with my daughter. Big mistake. :snoop:

Until I got one of those foot cuffs to relieve the pain I had my husband give me piggy back rides. The pain of even going up the stairs was so sharp and too much, especially when I lift my heel. It's gotten better now but I can still feel a little bit of the sharpness.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ladies

Let's say youre in your early 20s and in a 2 year relationship where marriage is pretty much guaranteed.

Would you rather get married sooner or later?

asking for a friend :lupe:
Later, what's the rush? Stack up money for when you are ready for kids.

Start looking at houses during the engagement. Get married, honeymoon, and come back home to your new house.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ladies

Let's say youre in your early 20s and in a 2 year relationship where marriage is pretty much guaranteed.

Would you rather get married sooner or later?

asking for a friend :lupe:
I think it's best to wait till your late 20s, get all that schooling done (might wanna go to grad school), travel, establish your career, and then get married. Because when you're married your focus is marriage and then probably kids right after too. You wanna be ready for it and not mix school and stuff because it's really hard (I'm in school now). It also depends on the relationship as well to be honest.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes. This week has been horrible. I actually think it was triggered by heels. Traffic was bad one day so instead of taking the train I walked home in four inch heels with my daughter. Big mistake. :snoop:

Until I got one of those foot cuffs to relieve the pain I had my husband give me piggy back rides. The pain of even going up the stairs was so sharp and too much, especially when I lift my heel. It's gotten better now but I can still feel a little bit of the sharpness.
Damn that sucks.
At least your hubby is being thoughtful lol, thats so cute.
You should try soaking it in some cold water. Thats suppose to help.
Or wrap up some ice in a towel and keep it presses against your foot.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My cousin married a loser.
My grandparent warned her... My aunt had her back, because she felt like she went through the same thing (aunt is a former crack head, so is her husband. They met at rehab...)
My cousin... Is slow. She's not dumb per SE, but I think she lacks common sense. My cousin gets money from the state, or used to because her parents died (in the 80s). With her last bd, 'they' spent like $10,000 in the course of 2 or 3 months. I may be off on the amount and the time frame. But it was a lot of money in a little bit of imo me. For whatever reason they broke up. She married a Jamaican guy, who is here on my work a visa, but has been here for years, enough to have 4 or 5 kids... When he and my cousin were dating she would give him $1,000 everytime she saw him....
He is apparently mentally abusive to my cousin. My aunt has tried to talk to her. Her husband told her if my aunt calls their phone again he'll rip it out of the wall. And if they (my cousin & aunt) talk via cell he'll turn if her cell phone.
Now he's telling my cousin he wants her to work. So he can have her taxes.
My cousin wants to leave, but he told her she can't leave with the kids (they have 1 daughter together, my cousin has two other daughters, and they have his son). My could is worried that if she leaves what will happen to his son (his mother is alive and well in NC or SC)
No one really wants to get involved because we know it'll be a back and forth situation filled with a lot of drama.

My aunt threatened to call immigration on him. I say, don't threaten, just do it. :yeshrug:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I went to the bank and the teller commented on my credit line amount. I've always thought tellers had some thoughts about the accounts they see but they never said anything about them. So when she complimented it I was like "squeeze me"

What my credit line gotta do with you depositing this check tho? Get out my pockets ho

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a crush on a guy that has the same name as my ex. Sigh, I didn't know that till we started texting (a twitter friend)...he's really cool...I just feel weird about it...