Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I was telling my friend that one of my biggest fears with makeup is getting a look that alters my appearance to the point that when I 'm not wearing it I look drastically different/ugly.

I've never been heavy into it but I can't stand pics of me, so thinking about getting some consultations done for light looks- just mild vanity.

But I have a couple of coworkers (white) who when they don't wear makeup, look legit HORRIBLE. And I'm not hard on women about that at all but I wouldn't even want to fukk with products that had that much of an impact on my appearance.Don't get me wrong it's great to look GREAT, lips popping, eyes and shyt but if your woke up like dis face has people go :patrice:"Is that you?" I'd feel :mjcry: af
Tinted moisturizer
lip tint/balm/stain
eyeliner
brow powder/pencil
mascara

That's pretty much all I use it when I use it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
was telling my friend that one of my biggest fears with makeup is getting a look that alters my appearance to the point that when I 'm not wearing it I look drastically different/ugly.
shyt that's the biggest fear us men have too when it comes to dating or looking for a potential girl to date. :heh:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes it hits your ass/glutes very well...especially if you have the type that can adjust its oscillation range in addition to the resistance level.
:jbhmm: Okay thanks.
I have nerve damage in the arch of my foot so running hell even walking for a period of time will bother me something fierce. I like that the elliptical is low impact but was reading that it really doesn't do anything for the buttocks and that it might even make me lose the lil bit i got.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Okay thanks.
I have nerve damage in the arch of my foot so running hell even walking for a period of time will bother me something fierce. I like that the elliptical is low impact but was reading that it really doesn't do anything for the buttocks and that it might even make me lose the lil bit i got.
:dahell: post that article

And low impact is the only way for me to be honest.

You can also lost weight from lifting weights by themselves...you just need to be serious about it and also eat a little less to compensate for the lack of full blown cardio.

The only thing that you'll lose somewhat in terms of ass size is fat...don't get me wrong...I don't mind when its sitting right but if you start working out and losing weight...fat will go and maybe some of your ass will go too.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:dahell: post that article

And low impact is the only way for me to be honest.

You can also lost weight from lifting weights by themselves...you just need to be serious about it and also eat a little less to compensate for the lack of full blown cardio.

The only thing that you'll lose somewhat in terms of ass size is fat...don't get me wrong...I don't mind when its sitting right but if you start working out and losing weight...fat will go and maybe some of your ass will go too.
Alright. I told myself that i was gonna finally get this thing going this weekend:pachaha:
I def need to lose some pounds but my main goal is to tone up. Im pretty solid but im getting older and i know its gonna be harder to maintain the older i get.
I don't remember the article it was a while ago. I'll post it of i find it again tho.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Alright. I told myself that i was gonna finally get this thing going this weekend:pachaha:
I def need to lose some pounds but my main goal is to tone up. Im pretty solid but im getting older and i know its gonna be harder to maintain the older i get.
I don't remember the article it was a while ago. I'll post it of i find it again tho.
Everyone says this before they start. :dead:

You're not going to turn into she hulk when you lift weights unless you're planning on transitioning to MoonGod using artificial testosterone :heh: adding a little muscle to your frame won't hurt and will even give you the "IG model looking for a sponsor while I peddle obscure shakes and waist trainers" look. Plus your resting metabolic rate will naturally be higher.

You definitely want to start sooner than later.

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Everyone says this before they start. :dead:

You're not going to turn into she hulk when you lift weights unless you're planning on transitioning to MoonGod using artificial testosterone :heh: adding a little muscle to your frame won't hurt and will even give you the "IG model looking for a sponsor while I peddle obscure shakes and waist trainers" look. Plus your resting metabolic rate will be naturally be higher.

You definitely want to start sooner than later.
:russ:
Im a be :whoo: status.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

34qmnat.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm at home playing music and this song reminds me of middle school dances. I just need a man to slow drag with…lol

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps