Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how these bums feel that them wanting to have sex with you is some sort of compliment. Lmao!! If you don't want to have sex with me, then I'm doing everything in the world right.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My bday is on the 28th. It feels like it's taking forever to get here.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;1078568 said:
:russ:@ MiMi

:hmm:

:noah:

I'm not gonna lie tho....most Leos are difficult, stubborn, etc. I fit most of the positive and some negative traits of a Leo to a tee.

:hug: Don't even mind me I had a bad experience with a Leo (male), we just couldn't get along :mindblown: all day long and so I just took that out on every Leo lol

I generally get along with Leo's very easily. It's a very comfortable relationship I have with them and it's not all bad.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Greetings & Salutations :D

I was going to type more but I lost patience <---- isn't my virtue :laugh:

Soon, I'll be back to my normal self.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone experience fatigue as apart of PMS? I'm normally tired but this shyt right here is a different type of tired. I have bags under my eyes and even after waking up I'm yawning and my body feels exhausted. *sigh*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Is average, still demands respect*

Average or not these fakkits are retarded and respect should be given to everyone that deserves it and not because of the way they look.

They go around respecting "dimes" (I'd love to see pics) and then get mad at the world when she shyts on him. Now all of a sudden no one deserves respect. The butt hurt fakkitry is real.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Does it hurt that bad? and does it look okay that you only have one done?
I'm somewhat of a prude by most people's definition but I've always wanted to pierce mine.

Happy belated birthday, btw.

I got mine numbed before so it wasnt too bad, afterwards was the worst because my shirt kept rubbing up against it. When I got in the car I took my shirt off and drive home topless lol.

Should've had both done. Once that pain goes away, you'll see why I said that.

Yeah I wish I had got them both done because now I'm going to have to go through this healing process all over again :snoop:

§ansprix™;1077083 said:
Leos up in this bytch!!:stylin:

My b-day is this friday :yayo:

You a better woman than me....I couldn't even imagine how much that would hurt. My nipples are always super sensitive:noah: I bet it does look cute tho.

Happy almost bday guhl. Leos in dis bytch :win:

Is everyone in the world a Leo or what? Happy Birthday or Belated birthday to you leos...I still don't like yall LOL

Girl stop playing, you know Leos are the shyt :youngsabo:

I wanna do it for my 30th...you are such a boss...I'm so jealous

I think you should! It's so cute and it will be worth it once the pain goes away

Happy (belated) Birthday! :smile:

Thanks! :steviej:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
what are you doing for your bday?

My best friend is taking me somewhere, he won't tell me where tho. He told me to make sure my dress isn't too short or too tight, so I guessing it's somewhere nice.