Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just made "fish tacos". Seasoned some pieces of cod with taco seasoning and sauteed them. Then layered it in a shell with cheese, fresh diced tomatoes and lettuce and it was pretty awesome. When I make tacos I will sub for fish...way cheaper than ground beef.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
^ Such a good idea. :yes:

bread-bottle-l.jpg

Obviously the above is an example but I think that giving someone a gift like so, would be really special. :smile:
That is too cute! What a great idea.

I think I'm gonna do something similar for christmas gifts.

I just made "fish tacos". Seasoned some pieces of cod with taco seasoning and sauteed them. Then layered it in a shell with cheese, fresh diced tomatoes and lettuce and it was pretty awesome. When I make tacos I will sub for fish...way cheaper than ground beef.

:ohlawd: That sounds yummy! :drool: I've never had fish tacos, but have been dying to try them.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I have this Usher song in my head...."lemme see"....why did I listen to the radio today.....:why:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
§ansprix™;1075102 said:
That is too cute! What a great idea.

I think I'm gonna do something similar for christmas gifts.

I was thinking about doing the same thing. I also like this idea (below) for the holiday season:

Peppermint Stick Cocoa

cocoa-peppermint-l.jpg

It would work so well alongside a couple of mugs, demitasse spoons et cetera. :smile:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I was thinking about doing the same thing. I also like this idea (below) for the holiday season:

Peppermint Stick Cocoa

cocoa-peppermint-l.jpg

It would work so well alongside a couple of mugs, demitasse spoons et cetera. :smile:

Yeah, that is an awesome idea!

Where are you getting these ideas from?

I love arts and crafty kinda things.....and I love giving gifts that are thoughtful and out of the ordinary, so I could always use these ideas for a rainy day :thumbsup:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I got my nipple pierced today. I've been wanting to do it for a while and it was my birthday saturday so I just went for it. I was too p*ssy to get both because after my first one I was :sadbron: I'm icing it right now. It's so cute though!

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I got my nipple pierced today. I've been wanting to do it for a while and it was my birthday saturday so I just went for it. I was too p*ssy to get both because after my first one I was :sadbron: I'm icing it right now. It's so cute though!

Does it hurt that bad? and does it look okay that you only have one done?
I'm somewhat of a prude by most people's definition but I've always wanted to pierce mine.

Happy belated birthday, btw.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

Should've had both done. Once that pain goes away, you'll see why I said that.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

Leos up in this bytch!!:stylin:

My b-day is this friday :yayo:

You a better woman than me....I couldn't even imagine how much that would hurt. My nipples are always super sensitive:noah: I bet it does look cute tho.