Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clearly they ain't, I already made a topic in the root section about the word "thug" and what it really means. It didn't receive any responses from you or those that go back and forth in those BW/BM bashing threads. That thread was about how disgusting the word thug is used, and I particularly hate when it's used in that context. Your comment was disgusting and you seriously need to stop, cause I know you think it's tit for tat. It's clear that I'm not biased because I take both sides into account, but what you said was nothing short of insulting. Do you live around black men? I hope you do and you find a good one. Stop giving these dudes that say dumb shyt a response.
If you can look the other way for their comments (as can everyone else) why can't you do the same for mine?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Dear iPhone users there is a new update of the horrible update!:blessed:

My update kept crashing my internet and has my emails fukked up! Update the update!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If you can look the other way for their comments (as can everyone else) why can't you do the same for mine?
I didn't look the other way for their comments. Dudes was literally acting like black men are brainless idiots who's only motivation is p*ssy. It's not. And I'm not going to look the other way when you suggest that all black women have left are men who aren't particularly successful in life and get involved with silly often illegal activities. No ma'am.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe just you then. I forgot @Fonsworth was struggling. Ima spare him. Your geriatric ass however. :usure:

You should respect the elderly :francis:

Especially since you'll be sharing a room with us in 17 days.

:old:

No hexes please:sadcam:

I dont want to have to make that trip down the bayou:birdman: You know how they rock down here.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
This used to be my favorite oil, until they discontinued it. I have yet to find an oil that smells exactly like it. I wish they would bring it back.

johnsons-lavender-baby-oil-profile.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't look the other way for their comments. Dudes was literally acting like black men are brainless idiots who's only motivation is p*ssy. It's not. And I'm not going to look the other way when you suggest that all black women have left are men who aren't particularly successful in life and get involved with silly often illegal activities. No ma'am.
If those were the only things you found offensive in that thread , and not the assertion (an assertion you didn't address that was made by many) that black women (in large numbers) have some sort of affinity for "thugs" then :manny:

I wasn't even the one who entered that word into the thread, yet you didn't feel compelled to address them even though the word disgusts you so.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If those were the only things you found offensive in that thread , and not the assertion (an assertion you didn't address that was made by many) that black women (in large numbers) have some sort of affinity for "thugs" then :manny:

I wasn't even the one who entered that word into the thread, yet you didn't feel compelled to address them even though the word disgusts you so.
*sigh* I've discussed it ad nauseam. However clearly you're just going to stick to pointing fingers instead of admitting it was a fukked up comment.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
*sigh* I've discussed it ad nauseam. However clearly you're just going to stick to pointing fingers instead of admitting it was a fukked up comment.
Just engage in dialogues with those you know pay credence to what you have to say and for everyone else..man or woman...don't take them seriously. Its much simpler that way :smile: