Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that you can suggest that black women prefer/date thugs, but suggesting that the male population around them has something to do with that is blasphemy?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Listen you and @Fonsworth bout to have some hexes thrown at y'all.
Idk if its the pain medications or just my new view on life but I'm too positive nowadays so: good morning Elle Driver, I saw your retort to bcrusaderw's bullshyt in that Michelle Obama thread and appreciated it and also hope you have a long and nice weekend.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Idk if its the pain medications or just my new view on life but I'm too positive nowadays so: good morning Elle Driver, I saw your retort to bcrusaderw's bullshyt in that Michelle Obama thread and appreciated it and also hope you have a long and nice weekend.
Suggesting that black women like/prefer thugs isn't bullshyt though is it?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What did I say? The other comments are still okay though?

Clearly they ain't, I already made a topic in the root section about the word "thug" and what it really means. It didn't receive any responses from you or those that go back and forth in those BW/BM bashing threads. That thread was about how disgusting the word thug is used, and I particularly hate when it's used in that context. Your comment was disgusting and you seriously need to stop, cause I know you think it's tit for tat. It's clear that I'm not biased because I take both sides into account, but what you said was nothing short of insulting. Do you live around black men? I hope you do and you find a good one. Stop giving these dudes that say dumb shyt a response.