Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two months talking and no first date with this bum, can you tell me why am I wasting my time?

Did you ask him out? Or let him know you liked him?

More than likely if he ain't ask you yet he's not feeling you like, or he's got a girl....

He could just be really awkward tho

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you ask him out? Or let him know you liked him?

More than likely if he ain't ask you yet he's not feeling you like, or he's got a girl....

He could just be really awkward tho

I've asked him out, I've offered to take him out for his birthday, he knew I was interested because he told me he was interested lmao or I wouldn't care so much.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If a man likes you, he will spend time with you. I have to remember that and stop trying to convince myself otherwise. A guy not liking you the same way you like him isn't the end of the world but it always feels like it. Ugh! The weather isn't helping either. This is curl up in a ball and reflect weather.

It's true if I like u I will make that time and effort to let it be known and shown fukk what anybody else thinks
Text phone calls flowers affection etc....

Too damn stupid be playing games of who got the upper hand on who likes who more just put yourself out their and take a chance nothing worse than a what if

Too many are bytch made to take a chance or care what others think granted at times u should if it's ur best friend or family if and only if they got a legit reason otherwise fukk that do you

We all wanna be loved and appreciated with the right person with the equivalent being returned in exchange