Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Went to an interview this afternoon
The interviewer (who looks old enough to be my father) kept looking at me like this :shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear my friend is delusional about her status in life. Granted, combined, her and her husband are a little over 6 figures but that's not a lot with two kids and over $100k in debt. She told me today she has "maids" that clean her house. For one, you don't do anything so you have plenty of time to clean. Two, you have a town home LMAO! Like why do you need plural maids to clean your home? It's not that big.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Yall know any good sites to find a swimsuit under $50?

The swimsuits on amazon are shyt. Seems like I'm gonna have to pay an arm and a leg for a decent one, especially cause of my boobs. :why:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I fell in love with Courtney Barnett!! :damn:
I love her lyrics

[Verse 1]
I love you, I hate you, I'm on the fence, it all depends
Whether I'm up or down, I'm on the mend, transcending all reality
I like you, despise you, admire you

What are we gonna do when everything all falls through?
I must confess, I've made a mess of what should be a small success
But I digress, at least I've tried my very best, I guess
This, that, the other, why even bother?
It won't be with me on my deathbed, but I'll still be in your head

[Chorus]
Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional, I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money, and I'll make some origami, honey

I think you're a joke, but I don't find you very funny

[Verse 2]
My internal monologue is saturated analog
It's scratched and drifting,
I've become attached to the idea
It's all a shifting dream, bittersweet philosophy
I've got no idea how I even got here

I'm resentful, I'm having an existential time crisis
Want bliss,
daylight savings won't fix this mess
Under-worked and over-sexed,I must express my disinterest
The rats are back inside my head,what would Freud have said?

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
I wanna wash out my head with turpentine, cyanide
I dislike this internal diatribe when I try to catch your eye

I hate seeing you cry in the kitchen
I don't know why it affects me like this when you're not even mine to consider

Erroneous, harmonious, I'm hardly sanctimonious
Dirty clothes, I suppose we all outgrow ourselves
I'm a fake, I'm a phoney, I'm awake, I'm alone
I'm homely, I'm a Scorpio

[Chorus] x2

:ohlawd:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Call me washed but I'm stoned, dancing while cleaning my living room in my pjs. I also remember I have chicken parm as leftovers. :blessed:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
im really not understanding what vibes im sending out that signal that i can be approached for some netflix and chill type situation. its becoming annoying.
:jbhmm:

From my experience, a lot of men kinda...push their expectations on you, regardless of what you're putting out.

They approach you with the shyt that they're down for, so you can take it or leave it.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

From my experience, a lot of men kinda...push their expectations on you, regardless of what you're putting out.

They approach you with the shyt that they're down for, so you can take it or leave it.
yes i get that. its just he was very persistent in getting my number, was cool and regular for like 5 texts, then drops some "you should come threw so i can eat you puss from the back blah blah blah". i let him know i dont do that booty call, fwb stuff, and just stop answering. he then tries to flip and apologize, and later offers to buy me all types of crap. i never respond and 2 months later dude is still contacting me. then this other dude i met a week ago just did the same thing, seemed normal, then graphic sexual, then "oh im sorry". its just annoying

and im seeing my crush tonight at my uncle's house, and hes nice and respectful, but off limits, so im doubly frustrated

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
yes i get that. its just he was very persistent in getting my number, was cool and regular for like 5 texts, then drops some "you should come threw so i can eat you puss from the back blah blah blah". i let him know i dont do that booty call, fwb stuff, and just stop answering. he then tries to flip and apologize, and later offers to buy me all types of crap. i never respond and 2 months later dude is still contacting me. then this other dude i met a week ago just did the same thing, seemed normal, then graphic sexual, then "oh im sorry". its just annoying

and im seeing my crush tonight at my uncle's house, and hes nice and respectful, but off limits, so im doubly frustrated

Sounds very frustrating indeed:leon: having an off limits crush certainly doesn't help.

I think, in your situation, it' best to not take the other dudes' failings personally, they're just trife:whoa:

The one for you will speak YOUR language. Your boundaries will mesh and they will respond as respectfully as your crush.

Sucks to be annoyed in the meantime though, I feel you on that:scusthov:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
tumblr_nv3z31hCkl1r4t7abo1_500.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I woke up feeling a little sick. Had that tickle in my throat and had to intervene.

2 tablespoons acv in water
2 DayQuil
A multi vitamin
1 Orange
1 cup of tea

Repeat every 4 hours. Except the multivitamin. Then I'm going for a run tomorrow morning. I don't have time to be sick.