Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought this and I like it. A lot.
1337950_916122__41881_zoom.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm not sure of what you're up to, but I'm keeping my eyes open. :smile:

Help me with mine please. shyt is through. :sadcam:
Braids my sister. Keep it braided, after a session of box braids let it breathe for a bit with maybe a different style (mine was flat twists into a bun) condition it with Madame Helene. Don't use heat too much. And repeat daily that u can do it!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I think I've been watching the Wire too much before bed. Last night I dreamt about the corner boys and the school boys too... I woke up like :what:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I have taken you of ignore to ask, what your problem is?

What are you talking about? I can see pre-edits. Why are you negging me? Is ordell Robbie your alias? :leon:
Yep that's my alias :troll:. I don't care im on ignore :heh: would have been had you on ignore if I could. I said nevermind to the whole thing now be gone :sas2:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yep that's my alias :troll:. I don't care im on ignore :heh: would have been had you on ignore if I could. I said nevermind to the whole thing now be gone sas2:

If he isn't your alias, thats what I take troll face to mean, why quote me and neg me if no one was talking about you? Why would I have anything to say to you if you are on ignore?

You care. I don't know what your problem is I hope you really have said nevermind to the whole thing...You can ignore mods last time I checked. Please do.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If he isn't your alias, that what I take troll face to mean, why quote me and neg me if no one was talking about you? Why would I have anything to say to you if you are on ignore?

You care. I don't know what your problem is I hope you really have said nevermind to the whole thing...You can ignore mods last time I checked. Please do.
Troll face was to be sarcastic.Last response to you cause I defeinetly dont feel need to argue.I have NEVER had an Alias on TheColi. I negged and quoted by mistake but you can believe what you want,think what you want I don't care at all.No worries here...peace

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Troll face was to be sarcastic.Last response to you cause I defeinetly dont feel need to argue.I have NEVER had an Alias on TheColi. I negged and quoted by mistake but you can believe what you want,think what you want I don't care at all.No worries here...peace

anyways moving this thread along..

You negged quote by mistake with the neg comment : Neg you too :patrice: and quoted the same quote asking if I had something to say to you :patrice:

2ex3gup.jpg

If you don't care leave me alone. You can talk all the trash you want I won't ever know and think about that ignore feature k.