Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:snoop: Just found out my ex best friend was committed last week. I feel bad and don't know if i should reach out. She is the one that stopped talking to me but apparently she's been going through some things. Which isnt new she's had a hard life since her parents died. Seems like she's paying for their sins still.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Just found out my ex best friend was committed last week. I feel bad and don't know if i should reach out. She is the one that stopped talking to me but apparently she's been going through some things. Which isnt new she's had a hard life since her parents died. Seems like she's paying for their sins still.
did she have a diagnosed mental illness when you guys were still in touch?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
did she have a diagnosed mental illness when you guys were still in touch?
No, but she was telling how she was going to church and praying more because someone told her she had demoms after her. Her parents both went crazy before they passed. Supposely someone in her dads family did voodoo on them for whatever reason. Of course you don't believe its true but the fact that she has all this going on now, plus her little brother just came out of the hospital. Apparently she went and put allllll of her business on facebook the other day. Like stuff that you don't tell people. She has a little girl and it's sad that all this is happening to her. We were so close once.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i might finally be getting dyck again yall!!
:stylin:
i just met a cornall brother. Like super duper over the top levels of cornballnesss, russell wilson type dude. hes over 25, with a hella good job(met him at work). if he doesnt have children...thirst will be quenched

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
this girl in a dress was on her boyfriend's shoulders and her p*ssy was sort of out, maybe she had on underwear, i dont know. but another girl came up and took two pictures of her! i was so pissed. so fukking disrespectful. you would think as a woman as well she would be not so fukking gross. i just wanted to ask "who hurt you?"