Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matters what type of naturals :mjpls:
Some women are more inclined to wench
Also I'm a functioning alcoholic, that's probably my biggest problem :yeshrug:
I haven't gone a day without some type of alcohol in a couple of months. I speak about it openly.
Being sober is tough.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is. I'm always open and honest. Being sober is extra tough when you have the income to spend on alcohol. If you're broke you can't waste money on stuff like that so it basically forces you not to drink in excess.
You need financial goals greater than alcohol. I think "extra" money only exists when you haven't found a place for it.

have you tried an alcohol budget? I found that was a great way to limit myself. "I'm only going to spend X on this and no more".

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You need financial goals greater than alcohol. I think "extra" money only exists when you haven't found a place for it.

have you tried an alcohol budget? I found that was a great way to limit myself. "I'm only going to spend X on this and no more".
I tried that and it lasted for a week :francis:
I got drunk one night but not "drunk enough" so i went to the store and bought more.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried that and it lasted for a week :francis:
I got drunk one night but not "drunk enough" so i went to the store and bought more.
Damn ok. My brother is an alcoholic so this situation is sensitive to me and I'm not sure what to say. I hope that if you feel you have a problem you're able to get things under control.

If you don't feel you have a problem I hope things don't get any worse.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Damn ok. My brother is an alcoholic so this situation is sensitive to me and I'm not sure what to say. I hope that if you feel you have a problem you're able to get things under control.

If you don't feel you have a problem I hope things don't get any worse.
Naw i know i have a problem. I'd say thankfully i don't drink hard alcohol so it might be easier to just stop drinking beer and wine.