Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:snoop: Im at walmart and i see a grandmom and daughter with a baby with no blanket on, no socks, just sitting in the shopping car in a onesie.
It's been raining here lately, like really bad and the air is very moist, its cold in walmart. Like they dont even had a blanket. She was so cute, the biggest eye and chubby brown cheeks. :mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
This site's obsession with LSA is a lil creepy.
They generalize them but get mad when LSAers do the same shyt to them....I don't get it.

The hypocrisy that exists on this site. They hate LSA so much but continue to visit the site and talk about them. I think it's because noone from LSA wants their lame asses. No p*ssy getting....it can make a man bitter I guess

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Some of the men are incredible at how they excuse certain behavior from men. Their mind is just on a whole different plane.

It really shows how much they've seperated themselves from Black women. There's no connection, no community, no compassion. The only way they can think and talk and God forbid act the way they do is because they have dehumanized black women. They can not relate to them because they feel black women are inferior.

They really act like racists. It's the exact same thought process and the cognitive dissonance is amazing to watch. The way the make excuses and try to form some sort of logic and reasoning for their beliefs and why they are right.

The world is full of so many fukked up people.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Some of the men are incredible at how they excuse certain behavior from men. Their mind is just on a whole different plane.

It really shows how much they've seperated themselves from Black women. There's no connection, no community, no compassion. The only way they can think and talk and God forbid act the way they do is because they have dehumanized black women. They can not relate to them because they feel black women are inferior.

They really act like racists. It's the exact same thought process and the cognitive dissonance is amazing to watch. The way the make excuses and try to form some sort of logic and reasoning for their beliefs and why they are right.

The world is full of so many fukked up people.
I've noticed that to some black guys, other races of females=women
black females=bytches

some dudes are really out here puffing out their chest, feeling good about themselves for treating black women bad (or just wanting to treat them bad :mjlol: )

like, cool you can hate yourself or whatever lame race thing you have going on
but don't blame women for it, you loser :what:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
just started talking again with...i don't know if i'd call him my friend.
when we first met he said he really liked me and wanted more than friendship.
He was 23, and I was 18.
TBH i wasn't attracted to him, he had some physical flaws (chipped tooth) and at the time he was asking for a lot and I said I was just starting university, and I was too young and not ready for anything like that.

All he said was he'd wait for me.
Now he starts texting (and calling me...like 15 minutes ago) asking if I'm seeing somebody, and says he still feels the same way (even though he has someone).
I don't know what to do...I don't really get this kind of attention from dudes...

Literally sitting here like :dwillhuh: like...why like me?

I'm....so plain.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
just started talking again with...i don't know if i'd call him my friend.
when we first met he said he really liked me and wanted more than friendship.
He was 23, and I was 18.
TBH i wasn't attracted to him, he had some physical flaws (chipped tooth) and at the time he was asking for a lot and I said I was just starting university, and I was too young and not ready for anything like that.

All he said was he'd wait for me.
Now he starts texting (and calling me...like 15 minutes ago) asking if I'm seeing somebody, and says he still feels the same way (even though he has someone).
I don't know what to do...I don't really get this kind of attention from dudes...

Literally sitting here like :dwillhuh: like...why like me?

I'm....so plain.
Tell him if he waited that long and really feels that way that he can call you again when he's single. I don't trust him.