Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Because I'm convinced my whole family hates me, especially my mom. :mjcry:
I'm crying as I type this because deep down I really think it's true which is why I'm trying to find a night job so I can move out.
I know that feel, my mom has some narcissistic tendencies like tyranny over the home, conditional love, I have to be very careful how I act and what I say so I don't annoy her and make her angry. I left home early but she's still my mom she'll still do what she can to help.
It's just her way or the highway.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I realize I'm more like my mother than I thought and that's a scary thought. My way of showing love is through insults and I'm way too sarcastic. But fukk whoever thinks women ain't funny, I'm hysterical. :birdman:
These nikkas is full if shyt.
Wife doormats and expect them to be funny brehs:skip:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know that feel, my mom has some narcissistic tendencies like tyranny over the home, conditional love, I have to be very careful how I act and what I say so I don't annoy her and make her angry. I left home early but she's still my mom she'll still do what she can to help.
It's just her way or the highway.

Yeah, it's tough. I still help her out though. Because that's just the way I am.
Like yesterday I was high on acid so I'm more perceptive about things during, I can just feel the resentment lol. Given I was the mistake of the family and the other 3 were planned, I get why she treats me like that. It also explains why I can't maintain healthy connections. Finna drop another tab and go on a spiritual cleansing.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I just checked and
I GOT MY LICENSE.

I literally called the number two days ago asking what the status of my application and the woman said "we're still waiting for the NBDHE test results. And once we get the results it'll take 3-4 weeks for us to process" so I didn't even bother to check yesterday.
I wasn't going to check today either, but I was talking to my cousin about it (the one I was going to be messy with) and I decided to look.

I feel like calling my job and quitting. :mjcry: (Tears of happiness)