Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between yesterday and today, I'm pretty much over any and everything.

-Spent 3 days working on something at the job only to find out they had me working from the wrong database. shyt is due Monday.

-IUD has EVERYTHING out of wack. Period and acne showed up yesterday. Period looks to be gone today but replaced by cramps :heh:

-Foot was hurting after I did my 9 miles so I decided to go see about. It was swollen and I had to get X-rays. Not sure if I can run. 30 days until the race. I'm so devastated but I hope I'll still be able to finish.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
I bake whenever I need to do some meditation and deep thinking:jbhmm:

yQmB0X9.jpg

Peach pie is for serious pondering only.

Good pie - Gonna go for it:obama:

Wack ass pie - pump my breaks:huhldup:

Or I could just enjoy the pie and make a decision later:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
about to watch the third madoka movie so I wanted to make something sweet and cute for dinner instead of regular food
so I made a crepe cake!
sprinkled the plate with sea salt, drizzled it with honey and stacked super thin, crisp edged crepes with a thin layer of grape jelly on each one :noah:
this is for you, Mami-sempai :mjcry:
'

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
about to watch the third madoka movie so I wanted to make something sweet and cute for dinner instead of regular food
so I made a crepe cake!
sprinkled the plate with sea salt, drizzled it with honey and stacked super thin, crisp edged crepes with a thin layer of grape jelly on each one :noah:
this is for you, Mami-sempai :mjcry:
'

:feedme:

Now I want crepes but I have nothing to fill them with:mjcry:. I have fruit but I prefer them with chocolate.