Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not always so easy to determine if someone is worth letting in. Being guarded yet aware and socially aware is the best of both worlds. IMO at least. You'll know.
I agree, but there has to be some kind of balance. Vulnerability is not a bad thing, although it feels like it sometimes.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, but there has to be some kind of balance. Vulnerability is not a bad thing, although it feels like it sometimes.

I agree. I pick and choose my battles. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. But I recognize the difference between the two. Wish more people would.

Edit* that sounds dumbs as fukk because obviously people know when they lose.

Lol

The subtleties can make or break someone then.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
tumblr_nn4swkOmZx1rbaz6lo1_1280.jpg

look at how much happier and healthier he looks with compared to that other girl. I love them :o:
I wonder how white girls feel when they get shouted out in rap songs :lupe:
:jbhmm:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think those two comments are interesting when you realize that if FKA and that white guy have a daughter then she will be white.
Interesting subject matter. Are we going literal percentage of nationality or how America would view said child?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Interesting subject matter. Are we going literal percentage of nationality or how America would view said child?
Sorry buddy but this matter is one that has to do with an internal matter within the black community.

So until I know that you arent a racist white guy pretending to be down for the cause I cant discuss much with ya

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry buddy but this matter is one that has to do with an internal matter within the black community.

So until I know that you arent a racist white guy pretending to be down for the cause I cant discuss much with ya
Fair enough.

:yeshrug: