Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What in the hell happened? I hate when yall make me visit other parts of the forum. Just keep all your fukkery in here and TLR, please and thank you.

Lol it is the TLR theses dudes are insufferable. I said "abc" dude quote me talking about "abcand123" nikka, all I said was abc can you not quote me to further your agenda, non-logic, hurt feelings or whatever. It was that private profile thread. It wasn't a big deal it's just logged on to BS on here this morning and it just continued :bryan: it shouldn't be this serious.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol it is the TLR theses dudes are insufferable. I said "abc" dude quote me talking about "abcand123" nikka, all I said was abc can you not quote me to further your agenda, non-logic, hurt feelings or whatever? It was that private profile thread. It wasn't a big deal it's just logged on to BS on here this morning and it just continued :bryan: it shouldn't be this serious.
:russ:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Yass. Because my behind has been dragging all day. But now, w/that song in my head, I feel energized to handle this last hour!