Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
CinnaSlim she is a great mod and actually does her job edit:no shade toward any mod just calling it like I see it :manny:
Thanks, I'm not a mod tho lol. I turned it down.

Have you been having unprotected sex? :lupe:
Once but that's all it takes :sadcam: I'm using some herbal remedies to get my period to start.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm so over protective and cautious as a parent. Idk, I'm just so paranoid and fearful of bad things happening. I'm anxiety ridden all of the time. I go to sleep counting off if everyone in my family is okay but that doesn't even guarantee me resting easy. The upside is that I'm so much closer to my mother, she has been such a huge huge help. She's so happy because, despite whatever she claims, I know she misses my father and she's very lonely. She tells me she feels so fulfilled. I'm so grateful to have her here and to have her living with me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homegirl hit me up asking me to re-do a resume for her and I feel good in telling her I won't have time to do it. Normally I would have taken on the task and kept her waiting weeks for the end result but right now I just can't. I want to focus on me and what I need to do. I'm training for a marathon, i'm about to start classes for a certification, i'm trying to buy a house and my lender is being shady and then there is normal everyday life.

I just need to focus on my shyt now.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Does shea butter prevent stretch marks? I know cocoa butter does but I don't have any.
:jbhmm:
I'm gonna tell you like I tell everyone. Renee works as be a male and female name. Name your child after me. :blessed:
Can't answer your question, cuz I don't know.