Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
OMG I told myself i would never shop at A&F again but these muthafukkas trying to seduce me with my favorite style of clothing:mjcry:
anf_90492_01_model1

Why this dress have to be so cute!?!
Why won't you shop there?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Why won't you shop there?
They have a history of being discriminatory against people who didnt fit their criteria of who could where their clothing or even work there. They got sued multiple times. They've supposedly relaxed their policies and allow a more diverse working environment and now is trying to market themselves as an individualistic clothing brand. Before the catered to the preppy white kids. They lost a lot of money so now they have a nee ceo thats trying to put them back on the map.
You can def tell by their clothing that they are trying to switch shyt up but im still on the fence about shopping there.
They have a lot of nice clothing tho.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I've moved on...
After being stood up and left hanging, basically not appreciated and taken for granted...
I'm not even mad anymore.

He asked if I wanted to link up today. At first I thought about not even responding, but I just hit him back with "nah, I'm good".
Do we have a "Signs of Fuccboi" thread in the Salon already? That would be nice.