Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:wtf: Via you got banned??? Lawwdddd.

Well anyways I'm off to detangle my hair :youngsabo:

See y'all in an hour :sadbron:

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Hey ladies make sure yall check no man's land :obama:

Also, I want a tea cup yorkie sooooo bad! :noah: either that or a Pomeranian

yorkie.jpg

41c6145cdbed92bb1b6595777554151f.jpg

792977.jpg

tumblr_l6q7d5vcog1qagxfco1_500-400x323.jpg

So cute if I wasn't planning on going back to work I would get a lap dog.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
they dont want the madness to stop.....these bytch ass hoe ass no father havin ass nikkas believe they can make thread after thread bashing us with out us saying or doing anything about it.

They banned me from that thread for derailing it but they can make thread after thread bashing us? GTFOH :pacspit:

:ehh: You got a point. Does this mean if we had a thread bashing them, and it was for women to post in only...and the men tried to derail it would they be banned from it too :ohhh:......It wouldn't end well. There wouldn't be room to respond if they stopped making wack threads like that :manny:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
:ehh: You got a point. Does this mean if we had a thread bashing them, and it was for women to post in only...and the men tried to derail it would they be banned from it too :ohhh:......It wouldn't end well. There wouldn't be room to respond if they stopped making wack threads like that :manny:

Interesting idea you have there :ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this time I'm going to be an inspector for the state licensing agency.

Nice!!

You'll have some fun stories to share about people setting up shop in shyt holes. I want to open a child care center...sometimes...but I'd only want babies.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

It just doesnt stop. Since I've joined theres a daily (or more than one) men posters vs women posters thread. Its funny at times but what exactly is the problem? They cant and wont answer. Do they want it to be a mens only board? I could understand if all the women were causing all this trouble. But most of the f-ckery and bullsh-t is coming from the male posters. Even if you were to ban every woman from this site, fukkery would still ensue. So I don't get the "women are ruining this board" argument.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

It just doesnt stop. Since I've joined theres a daily (or more than one) men posters vs women posters thread. Its funny at times but what exactly is the problem? They cant and wont answer. Do they want it to be a mens only board? I could understand if all the women were causing all this trouble. But most of the f-ckery and bullsh-t is coming from the male posters. Even if you were to ban every woman from this site, fukkery would still ensue. So I don't get the "women are ruining this board" argument.

It really is dumb. The only male bashing threads I've seen is the one by Thefemaleperspective. The one by Marty was in retaliation to the female rating thread. :snoop:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

This all day..

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:wtf: Why is it Chicken fil a day...if they not givin out free food.....lines wrapped around the restaurunt for food you have to purchase....the gays lost this one......