Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
lmfao @ them fukk ass nikkas believing that we discuss them and gossip about them in our group like they do on cbox :heh:

That thread was straight comedy.

We dont talk about no dude on here in our group :shaq2:

What thread is everyone talking about?!? :why:

I always miss the good shyt.

From what I can gather in this thread (first one I check when I log on) is that this nail polish talk started in another thread where I'm assuming some fukkery popped off.....I don't know what about tho. And then they moved ya posts into here :laugh:

Fill me in on the rest or point me in the right direction :noah:

I want to try this crackle nail polish since yall bought it up :ohhh:

I might get my nails done like that for school this fall :leon:

My cousin tried the crackle. It didn't look half bad:ehh:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I asked them for some help in a particular area of my life and it was like they all ignored it.

I've learned that most people like to see and hear about your problems because it makes them feel better about their own lives in comparison. It also gives them something to talk about when they are bored. If you can find a way, always try and figure it our yourself and never let anyone know your problems, or weaknesses. They eat off that ish. People are funny that way...

I hope it all works out for you tho. Sending positive vibes your way! :yes:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

I've learned that most people like to see and hear about your problems because it makes them feel better about their own lives in comparison. It also gives them something to talk about when they are bored. If you can find a way, always try and figure it our yourself and never let anyone know your problems, or weaknesses. They eat off that ish. People are funny that way...

I hope it all works out for you tho. Sending positive vibes your way! :yes:

Thanks girl...Its just when I do keep everything to myself I get called selfish..and I be like :what:, you wasn't with me when I was shooting in the gym! So imma continue to go through it alone, like I always have..

Sidebar: Michael Phelps we need to have a talk..what's going on homie??

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My daughters are wide eyed watching Gabby on the balance beam, brings back memories of me watching Dominique when I was little.

They also want to do gymnastics instead of cheerleading :yeshrug:.