Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm ready for football too!!!! A flock of Ravens is called an unkindness and i hope we are very unkind this season LEH GO!

I'm getting a 'script for blood pressure meds this season, i refuse to stroke out watching the cowboys lose a lead in the 4th quarter.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I'm ready for football too!!!! A flock of Ravens is called an unkindness and i hope we are very unkind this season LEH GO!
.i aint a Carolina fan but i just wanna see Cam Newton play again :lawd::ohlawd: Gahhhh damnnn! That man was blessed . Woooooo ;)

.the Giants son :win:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.Ive been hurting feelings lately, not purposely.. But when u want something bad and you almost got it other things just don't matter no more. Can't thank God enough for the amazing people in my life and the people who have left. Because I wouldn't appreciate the ones who've stayed. I think things are finally falling in place for me . Thank god man

.im bout 2 make some pasta

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
.Ive been hurting feelings lately, not purposely.. But when u want something bad and you almost got it other things just don't matter no more. Can't thank God enough for the amazing people in my life and the people who have left. Because I wouldn't appreciate the ones who've stayed. I think things are finally falling in place for me . Thank god man

.im bout 2 make some pasta
Im bout 2 make me and Kiyona some pasta *

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Sounds like frenemies to me. I'll tell you one thing, when people show who they really are, its best to accept it. It's unfortunate but I have had to delete- so to speak, people from my life who I felt didn't want the best for me. The worst are those who want you to be doing good, but not better than them. shyt sucks but it is what it is. Meh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have expectations from people anymore so they can do nothing or very little to disappoint me. Plus I stay to myself because I don't trust anyone and probably never will. It's tough but I found it has worked best.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Me too! Anywho, I bought this
Essie_ACI1.jpg

The color is lovely, but the formula is awful. It's sticky and doesn't coat right. That top coat I posted somehow fixes all errors on the nail polish tho.

That's my everday nail color, along with these two. I love nudes, they look nice and clean.
manne.jpg

OPI_CanberraT_Without_You_n.jpg