Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I honestly wasn't trying hard to derail that thread....I was sincerely interested in the nail polish talk :manny:

Me too! Anywho, I bought this
Essie_ACI1.jpg

The color is lovely, but the formula is awful. It's sticky and doesn't coat right. That top coat I posted somehow fixes all errors on the nail polish tho.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Me too! Anywho, I bought this
Essie_ACI1.jpg

The color is lovely, but the formula is awful. It's sticky and doesn't coat right. That top coat I posted somehow fixes all errors on the nail polish tho.

:whoo: I like that color...and I'm not that much into pink either :ohhh:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I just want to say, that some of these chicks that take pics of their nails, can't polish for shyt.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Essie has never done me wrong. I like Zoya too. They both last longer than OPI to me.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Girl Ive had neva end on repeat since the coli nikkas put me on to that shyt :noah:

I love Future!!!!!! :to:
.Future makes songs for real nikka relationships. "Long Time Coming" is my favorite Future song. neva end will forever be my shyt

when he said "girl i was young when i fukked with u, u aint gone understand the person i grown up into" and "we was friends before all of this i wanna see u happy girl no matter who u with on some real shyt" i fell inlove :noah:

thats my favorite rapper b sue me.

I honestly wasn't trying hard to derail that thread....I was sincerely interested in the nail polish talk :manny:
:jawalrus:

.that crackle polish is OD sexy i want some & more flower pink i got the gloss to match.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas p*ssy must be hella cramped right now with all the arguring they're doing :snoop:

Please be football season already :why:

I'm ready for football too!!!! A flock of Ravens is called an unkindness and i hope we are very unkind this season LEH GO!