Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Migraines really make me wanna commit suicide. Like it's gotta be less painful to just blow my brains out. Relieve the pounding and pressure. My face feels like it's gonna pop off.

Also, I have to have another CAT scan. New doctor think he got all the answers. I've had migraines since I was 11. Just give me a shot in my ass and send me home.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I saw "No Good Deeds" last night and my gawd..... My face during the entire movie was a mix of :beli: and :why:

As soon as it finished I'm like "this had to have been written for a white cast cause..." :dead:

Glad it's doing well tho. Yay to Taraji and Idris :D

Sidenote: Idris is so cute when he's playing crazy.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
@Sunshine @BonitaChelz Dexter was my show! The ending is going to piss you off. I've grown to accept my dark passenger, I identify so much with a fictional serial killer its scary. And Chelz you're right. The last few seasons were :comeon:and :shaq2:

@Marty Kaan *sigh* men. Cant live with them, but wouldn't want to live without them either.

@Token I was supposed to go see that this weekend but you confirmed my fears LOL

@The Electric Lady come back sometime now, ya'hear?

@yeahisaidit if my head wasn't so damn big Id chop all this shyt off.

I guess y'all can tell my migraine finally subsided LOL

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I need to go to the gym :wow:. It's such an aquired taste that I've been forcing myself to like for years.

It has yet to stick:mjcry:
There's a really cute guy that works out there too. That's the main reason I go. I pretty much stalk him and will continue to until he realizes I'm a worthy investment. :ehh: