Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
opened up a fruit by foot package and there were 2 inside

tumblr_inline_nbviw5xsJQ1r9orj4.png

Was it supposed to come with a toy? That doesn't seem normal.... but then again I haven't ever purhcased a box of that candy so I don't know.... just seems like a :demonic:toy...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Was it supposed to come with a toy? That doesn't seem normal.... but then again I haven't ever purhcased a box of that candy so I don't know.... just seems like a :demonic:toy...

these

20140128-fruit-by-the-foot-thumb-610x457-380338.jpg

There is only supposed to be one inside the little green package but there were two :wow:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

[USER=3272]@Token
I was supposed to go see that this weekend but you confirmed my fears LOL
[/USER]
Ehh, the people I went with said they enjoyed it and I've seen some decent reviews online so I guess it's a tossup. I honestly didn't HATE the movie....I was just blown away by the amount of terrible decisions made.

One more week, breh!! You thinks its live around here now, they REALLY hate women that watch Scandal.

:banderas: Can I just remind y'all.....

Olivia-Pope-Burberry-coat.jpg

This coat. I still love this freaking coat :disappointed: it really sucks being poor.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is pouring in Houston and it hasn't stopped for hours. The water is too high to walk the dogs and the streets around my complex have 2+ feet of water. I don't want to use vacation hours for this.

Live in the bayou city next to a creek ladies :beli: