Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
:russ:

Go from dis
babyboy4.jpg

To dis
babyboy2.jpg

Thats my bae :to:
.it be like that

#nikkasLove trynna talk in code wit their homeboys, but I be knowin Yall not slick.

.im high this extendo poppin got the munchies im so hungry my tummy touching my back :noah: i wanna fish plate w/fries & slaw hot sauce & extra tartar sauce but i don't be trynna make moves til night time, it's too hot!

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I'm making a new headboard for my bed, the plywood for it is pretty cheap :ehh: I was shocked. I thought it was gonna be hella expensive.

I'm doing the same thing, I bought the one inch foam and 2 yards of fabric today. They suggested getting the staple gun and securing the foam to the wood, then the fabric. This DIY $119 so far.

I'm on staycation & finding ish to do.

On a side note, I'm trynna pick a wall decal for my bedroom. I'm thinking a biblical quote & drifting cherry blossoms. Off to Etsy.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
I'm doing the same thing, I bought the one inch foam and 2 yards of fabric today. They suggested getting the staple gun and securing the foam to the wood, then the fabric. This DIY $119 so far.

I'm on staycation & finding ish to do.

On a side note, I'm trynna pick a wall decal for my bedroom. I'm thinking a biblical quote & drifting cherry blossoms. Off to Etsy.

Are there directions for this...I'm thinking about decorating my room....my Apt plain as hell...

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
No he's so fukking sexy I feel like he only likes white girls though :sadbron:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV