Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ladies, I have to ask you a quick question. I was talkin to my woman and she has been really stressed lately with the move and all. She told me that she missed her period this month,its usually comes on the 5th. But lastnight, she told me that due to stress that she was spotting. Is it possible to miss your period but yet spot due to stress? I'm confused by this shyt

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ladies, I have to ask you a quick question. I was talkin to my woman and she has been really stressed lately with the move and all. She told me that she missed her period this month,its usually comes on the 5th. But lastnight, she told me that due to stress that she was spotting. Is it possible to miss your period but yet spot due to stress? I'm confused by this shyt

Yes it is possible.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

Yes. Very possible. Stress does crazy shyt to your body. She knows her body better than anyone tho, so listen to her. If you're concerned about pregnancy then just get a test to put your mind at ease.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yes it is possible.

NKl4B.png
Well let me ask a follow up question if you don't mind. Being that she is spotting due to the stress,will she still have the same problems as if she had her period? Cramps,moody,Ect?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
§ansprix™;947878 said:
Yes. Very possible. Stress does crazy shyt to your body. She knows her body better than anyone tho, so listen to her. If you're concerned about pregnancy then just get a test to put your mind at ease.

I'm not worried about if she preggo or not. I was just lost when she told me this lastnight.And i wanted to the woman on here. You know at the end of the day men dont know shyt about the make up of a woman and her body

Thanks for all the answers.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm not worried about if she preggo or not. I was just lost when she told me this lastnight.And i wanted to the woman on here. You know at the end of the day men dont know shyt about the make up of a woman and her body

Thanks for all the answers.

Every woman is different to be honest. Like I only get my period like 5 times a year:merchant: my gyno says it's normal, and I took a break from birth control to regulate it. But that's neither here nor there.......my point is, it's hard to say what's normal because we're all different. But it's definitely not a rare thing for women to have weird periods while stressed.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
NKl4B.png
Well let me ask a follow up question if you don't mind. Being that she is spotting due to the stress,will she still have the same problems as if she had her period? Cramps,moody,Ect?

Stress can have different affects during menstration. So yes she could have the same problems on top of the stress. If she does you will be :to:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ladies would yall post in the show room if we had a wdywt thread (what did you wear today?

Not asking for ass shot but that would be nice :takedat:

Im talking period maybe you got some new boots you think are fly or a nice sun dress :noah:

Fresh heels /bag or whatever.

Just wanted to know if yall would post?

We need some variety just tryna see if we should make a new thread or change title to the one which already exist

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Ladies would yall post in the show room if we had a wdywt thread (what did you wear today?

Im talking period maybe you got some new boots you think are fly or a nice sun dress :noah:

We need some variety just tryna see if we should make a new thread or change title to the one which already exist

As long as you men post ass shots, maybe a button down every once in a while.
:shaq:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted

i would for sure...maybe not daily but often enough...

i love clothes!

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps

I would..

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
.bae be frontin yo , didn't wanna rub my feet cause his friends was around know damn well you be rubbin these s.o.b !!!

.my whole mood fukked up now !

edit: i have nothing else to say and he keeps talking . *rolls eyes who this nikka trying to preach to this nikka can keep his advice . & no i dont want to kiss ! the fukk !

.i hate the fact that i cant keep a straight face when im mad at him . : )
:russ:

Go from dis
babyboy4.jpg

To dis
babyboy2.jpg

Thats my bae :to: