Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
It's a bit disheartening to watch but I couldn't sleep so i've been watching a lot of foolishness.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
any of you ladies familiar w/ the nation of gods & earths?

i'm over here reading this book and im like :lawd::ohhh:

*Raises Hand*

I don't call myself Knowledge Is Queen for nothing ;)

The book is called Knowledge of SELF: A collection of wisdom on the science of everything in life

"the book presents the thoughts of 5%'s from around the world, from a variety of backgrounds, in their own words. Using essays, poems, and how-to articles, this anthology presents readers with an accurate portrait of what the five percent study and teach"

basically its personal accounts from active 5%'s [Gods (men) and Earths (women)] on what it means to live as a 5% and just really gets into their mission and goals as a collective...hard to explain really because they present lots of concepts and ideals that are "new" to the 85%s [the name given to the general populace that are mislead, blind, deaf, & dumb] also talks alot about the black man (all of color people that are non white) being the original man and how we're the mothers/father of civilization...and it def gets into how teachings of the bible are wrong and misinterpreted so that the 85%'s can continue to be force fed and lied to

pretty interesting and empowering to say the least

:yes:

If you're interested in learning more or want to read different books, you can send me a PM.

I was apart of the 'nation' for 2-3 years. The difference is I was taught verbally. First I heard to learn the supreme alphabet/mathematics before I learned any lessons.

Most students are taught by someone that's considered their mentor. Unless you absorb certain information they won't allow you to move forward (measures how serious you are & if you're true about your intentions). Being apart of the 'nation' is a lifestyle, may people confuse it with some form of religion & it's anything but.....

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Got that morning D & im still type horny and wet :noah: i be hating that cause i be thinking other ppl be knowin when i walk

Rough sex is the best sex

When her legs start shaking during sex >>>>

Eye contact during sex >>>

:pachaha: anyway doe whew

.at work tired and missing my boyfriend and my son . <3 they are my motivation . im so happy me & NONE of my exs worked out , i would of never found my soul mate : ) lol im not doing bad for a girl my age im 18 &.wont shyt handed to me from the jump i had to go out & get what i wanted or needed !

.my wonderful boyfriend is bringing me lunch today : ) i truly just want head & snacks :laugh: