Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
that stupid moment when you stupidly decide to comment on a stupid person's status. :ufdup: :ifdup:

OMG I did this the other day. Trying to explain to this dumb ass bytch that white people are not a product of selective breeding and that you can't inherit cosmetic changes. This bytch thought years of foot binding in China is why "all Chinese people have small feet." But she didn't get Into all her theories until I was in too deep. Never again. It was so exhausting.

I wanna vent about something but it's such an insane situation people are gonna look at me crazy if I share it. The few people I have told side eye the fukk outta me like it's my fault but honestly only a small portion of it is.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
OMG I did this the other day. Trying to explain to this dumb ass bytch that white people are not a product of selective breeding and that you can't inherit cosmetic changes. This bytch thought years of foot binding in China is why "all Chinese people have small feet." But she didn't get Into all her theories until I was in too deep. Never again. It was so exhausting.

I wanna vent about something but it's such an insane situation people are gonna look at me crazy if I share it. The few people I have told side eye the fukk outta me like it's my fault but honestly only a small portion of it is.

Yes. But why?! Why?

And that's why I don't tell people shyt. They're always right whenever they're complaining. But let me say some shyt and I'm being unreasonable. fukk people

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay how long was yall gone let me not know that Luke James has a cameo in Run the World (Girls) video? Hmm? I damn near lost it when the cam showed him for a 5th of a second.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
that stupid moment when you stupidly decide to comment on a stupid person's status. :ufdup: :ifdup:

to put this as nice as possible, its crazy how people grow, evolve, and change

97maf6.jpg

202g52.jpg

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Havent washed my hair in like a week and a half :snoop: I just keep putting it in a messy bun thing and going about my day. Shyt itchin tho :patrice:. Washing it is such a damn chore :sadcam: I'ma wash it tomorrow tho