Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I've never told ANYONE this but I've literally busted a nut while dreaming. I have INSANELY (I don't use this word lightly) intense lucid dreams 3+ times a week. It wasn't just a "wet" dream, I literally had an orgasm with the signature dikk pump as my seeds squirted in my boxer briefs. I woke up in complete :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: status

:lupe:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it was a dream about fukking the hottest chick I ever pulled (in real life). The strangest part of my lucid dreams is that I can physically feel things, that p*ssy felt 100% fukking real. God that shyt was good. Now she has gone away for an internship :to: prolly won't ever hit again.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just popped a bar, chills me out so much. My anxiety gets to me sometimes, its nice to not have any for a while. I don't do it to get fukked up though, that shyt is pointless, you just fall asleep and forget everything you did. Just take a small dose to just be chill

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Taking your time, holding your feet just right :whoa: two coat of color and then the top coat perfect :smugdraper:

Where did this chip come from, I haven't even done anything:mindblown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont even like drinking that much but fukk Margarita's are so delicious. Had to go make one. That Margarita Salt :noah: :noah: eating the olives at the end :noah:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I've never told ANYONE this but I've literally busted a nut while dreaming. I have INSANELY (I don't use this word lightly) intense lucid dreams 3+ times a week. It wasn't just a "wet" dream, I literally had an orgasm with the signature dikk pump as my seeds squirted in my boxer briefs. I woke up in complete :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: status

You remember them?..... the mind is so strange...