Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It is so weird, when your life revolves around someone and then all of a sudden they are gone. I keep waking up thinking I have to be somewhere or doing something.

Out the frying pan into the fire :beli:*

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
This guy just asked me if this cat food was any good :huh:

Look dude if you tryna be my friend its cool, gay dudes love me

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I feel like one of my arms is like 3 shades darker than the other. I mean, I know I said I wanted to get tan but bruh....being 13 different shades ain't what's hot in these streets.

Sidenote: Somebody told me that I looked 14 today (well, yesterday) and I feel :wow: ......this is the first time in a long time that someone mistook me for being younger than my 19 years. Sad. Very sad indeed.

My old face, deep voice having ass :disappointed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I ordered some kegel or "coochie balls" as my friend called them. I cant wait until they get here.

-We are having a family picnic this weekend out at the park and i am going to bring tacos and fixings. Im tired of regular cookout food.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i need these in my life!! :madornah:

_9303238.jpg

ZPRIV251_OUT_LG.jpg

not a word from u @ThiefyPoo :ufdup:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I've been doing some sexytime research. Read something yesterday that cut down my apprehension. It's not totally gone but it's greatly reduced, which is great.

Coming full circle is interesting. Once I would've felt dread throughout my whole body at the mention of impending fukkery but now I'm literally like "Oh, fukkery? Okay." My peace and sanity way more valuable to me than some misguided attempt at "understanding."

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been doing some sexytime research. Read something yesterday that cut down my apprehension. It's not totally gone but it's greatly reduced, which is great.

Coming full circle is interesting. Once I would've felt dread throughout my whole body at the mention of impending fukkery but now I'm literally like "Oh, fukkery? Okay." My peace and sanity way more valuable to me than some misguided attempt at "understanding."
Dont try to understand, its a waste of time and you never will.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I feel like one of my arms is like 3 shades darker than the other. I mean, I know I said I wanted to get tan but bruh....being 13 different shades ain't what's hot in these streets.

Sidenote: Somebody told me that I looked 14 today (well, yesterday) and I feel :wow: ......this is the first time in a long time that someone mistook me for being younger than my 19 years. Sad. Very sad indeed.

My old face, deep voice having ass :disappointed:

Girl bye you flawless.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to stay up "late" so i drank a cup of coffee but then I got sleepy but the coffee kicked in so now I'm just yawning but my body is restless.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yall think Bow Wow ever forgave R. Kelly for straight stealing his song from him? I mean Kellz remixed it and kicked Bow Wow off and the remix was more successful! Really how many of yall can say yall heard this on the radio?