Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Stop getting so caught up in arguments on thecoli. It's not a good thing to do.

It's not any argument that is upsetting... It's the utter disrespect dudes on this site will give you without any provocation...

I do agree that I need to find a way to ignore the bullshyt disrespect by these a$$holes... But I am offended... I will continue to take offense when Black men have the audacity to call me a lesbian, dyke, c00n, bedwench, mammy, etc....

I am a sensitive person :to:... #leotraits

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's not any argument that is upsetting... It's the utter disrespect dudes on this site will give you without any provocation...

I do agree that I need to find a way to ignore the bullshyt disrespect by these a$$holes... But I am offended... I will continue to take offense when Black men have the audacity to call me a lesbian, dyke, c00n, bedwench, mammy, etc....

I know but this ain't for the faint of hearts. Men here use this as a more open barbershop. Many of them just venting more times than not. You must decipher the good from the bad or you will be pissed at this site. If you want, you can go to a white site and you will forever be turned off of white men. The others aren't much different.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

You have to separate innanets from reality. I almost became that way while posting on SOHH but realized I only came across the bitter, cynical, jaded men on the web.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 2 of the kegal ball challenge? I went running with them in and something was happening. It was interesting to say the least. I am going to ask dude if he feels any difference over the next few weeks.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Day 2 of the kegal ball challenge? I went running with them in and something was happening. It was interesting to say the least. I am going to ask dude if he feels any difference over the next few weeks.
They have a challenge for everything :ohhh:

I'll look into this...ya know...for informative purposes.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I know but this ain't for the faint of hearts. Men here use this as a more open barbershop. Many of them just venting more times than not. You must decipher the good from the bad or you will be pissed at this site. If you want, you can go to a white site and you will forever be turned off of white men. The others aren't much different.
:beli:.... I don't like what you did there....you are implying that Black men are just as trashy as white men and my repulsiveness would be the same... I hold Black men to a high standard.... but alas there is no point in doing so... whether this forum is is an extension of the barbershop or not, there is no justification for not having basic levels of respect.... all that vitriol that was spewed was not venting.... it was displaced anger.... have a good day sir....

You have to separate innanets from reality. I almost became that way while posting on SOHH but realized I only came across the bitter, cynical, jaded men on the web.

It's the internet which is why after I cooled off, I was able to put things in proper perspective.... but there are real live black men who type this garbage... that is the reality of the matter....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:beli:.... I don't like what you did there....you are implying that Black men are just as trashy as white men and my repulsiveness would be the same... I hold Black men to a high standard.... but alas there is no point in doing so... whether this forum is is an extension of the barbershop or not, there is no justification for not having basic levels of respect.... all that vitriol that was spewed was not venting.... it was displaced anger.... have a good day sir....

It's the internet which is why after I cooled off, I was able to put things in proper perspective.... but there are real live black men who type this garbage... that is the reality of the matter....
What I was saying is that, when men are among each other with that intent, don't expect them to be on their best behavior.

The internet ain't much different than real life to be honest. With the exception of the trolling.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Then log off.