Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
image.jpg

Who is this?!? Damn!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
600377_3137570927715_354089617_n.jpg
I want to grow my hair out like this. With alot of hair in the front

I found me a husband, but he just doesn't know we're getting married yet.

I want a short hair cut to rock also.....sorta like Joseline Man-daz's cut from love and Hip Hop :russ:

joseline-hernandez-3.png

even though I have a round face with chubby cheeks I think I can pull it off :heh:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Would you deduct points if a dude brought his phone along with him on a date? Like say you're eating dinner and he's "fiddling" with his phone. I did that on a date and it was rude as shyt of me...but I was soooo freaking nervous that I had to do SOMETHING aside from getting drunk.

Ehh...Well I would be annoyed if I was on a date with someone and they were playing with their phone. I would more than likely be so bold and ask if they were awaiting a call and or did they have some other place to be. It's rude no matter how you slice it but on the flip-side the guy may have also been really nervous.

So maybe the situation should be chalked up as nerves. I mean as long as no non-emergency phone calls were made or taken.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
AyVqFtdCAAAWNPe.png

So I can finally announce to you that my new single is coming out early August! It's called TRIUMPHANT (Get 'Em) ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill.

I wrote TRIUMPHANT when I was going through a difficult time & it helped me get through it. When u hear it, pay attention 2 the lyrics #WIN - MC's Twitter

Love her...

tumblr_lxhw4hmH9N1r9ahfuo1_400.gif

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
It's really fukkin scary when you drive home and completely blanked out the whole way. You get home like:merchant: did I stop at all the red lights? luckily I made it home okay, it's just crazy how the brain works....I was in auto pilot I guess:pachaha:

Just finished making my fav......linguine and shrimp in a white wine garlic cream sauce:ahh: I could eat this everyday of my life:noah:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
§ansprix™;880060 said:
It's really fukkin scary when you drive home and completely blanked out the whole way. You get home like:merchant: did I stop at all the red lights? luckily I made it home okay, it's just crazy how the brain works....I was in auto pilot I guess:pachaha:

Just finished making my fav......linguine and shrimp in a white wine garlic cream sauce:ahh: I could eat this everyday of my life:noah:

Italian food in general always has me :noah: :noah:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:ooh:Yoooo I'm here summer on smash, dancing around in my living room and I think I just created a new dance craze!!!!

If I was an attention whore, I'd put this up on YouTube and start a phenomenon :stylin: :obama:

:russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yall know my favorite place to kick it at is Navy Pier in the downtown area of Chicago...so once a friend offered to take me there I was :gladbron: status :snoop:

He bought me a magarita with a shot on the side and I was sweatin like a pig out there at Navy Pier :laff:

Why DID I DRINK SOME LIQUOR AS HOT AS IT IS TODAY???? :damn:

I was sooooo embarrassed :to: