Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
As u ladies know....Ive been on that Joey Bada$$ steez but as always, I feel as if I'm the only female in my circle that is a true rap/hip hop head. I mean I like SOME mainstream music i.e. pop/r&b but I cant listen to that shyt all the time...are there any other die hard female hip hop fans on here?

Any who....some Joey Bada$$ and Chief Keef gifs :russ:

tumblr_m6qw35iVlc1rnwmflo1_400.gif

tumblr_m5qpntAu4i1r6sfn3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ykbzqY051r6sfn3o1_500.gif

I know most females dont care for rap music since only thing they rap about is bytches/hoes, money, drugs and sex but hey :manny: they're rapping about their lives....u gotta respect that. :jawalrus:
.yoooo all i listen to his trap music idek Why i listen to sooo much trap music, I ain't no trapper :laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqRpnoswVc]Gucci Mane - Trap Boomin (Ft. Rick Ross) [I'm Up Mixtape] - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_lz020syoog1qjkukyo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Ladies, how do you "rep" someone on here?

I've been looking around for it, but I'm so confused!! :mindblown:

I feel so silly :snoop:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Someone tell KIQ & Sanprix my bra is off for the night :russ::mjpls:

I'll post boob pics later....

And I wanna get my nips repierced too...the sensation of gentle sucking on sensitive nipples :aah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you deduct points if a dude brought his phone along with him on a date? Like say you're eating dinner and he's "fiddling" with his phone. I did that on a date and it was rude as shyt of me...but I was soooo freaking nervous that I had to do SOMETHING aside from getting drunk.