Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hello Ladies

Now that The Coli Blog is up and running and there are alot of you. We would like a females touch. So if you guys want to write articles about fashion,make-up,or show gossip. You are welcome to contribute,just let us know. I'm sure theres a bunch of different things you women would like to discuss.

Have a great evening

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:ld: I tried to do a bantu knot out today and it was a complete FAIL.

:russ: Just a mess.
2 strand twisting then knotting adds extra texture :yeshrug: at least for me but my hair is on some other shyt right now.

I need to quit BSing around and wash my hair. :sadbron:

This :snoop:. I just came back from working out too so my hair is outta there right now.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I see that some of my coli ladies are in the red because of a stupid fakkit neg repping them :upsetfavre:

So can we all pos rep each other so we can build our rep powers up?

(and so I can turn on my rep power meter :birdman: nikkas been butt fukkin me since I rejoined the coli :sadbron:)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's another bomb thing about having short hair...hair washing. It's NOTHING now. Before on a bad day I would be shedding like crazy, cleaning up hair all over the place. Waaaacckk!! I take way more showers now too just to wash my hair.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
"An Overt Trait Often Conceals It's Opposite"

With that being said, unless I see some tittays & ass shots, I'm suspect of new females popping out of the woodwork miraculously stumbling across this thread. :hmm:

HAPPY THURSDAY LADIES & GENTLEMEN! ;)

Exactly! Thats why I fuk with you KiS!!!

Make them post pictures/ twerk videos with a "The Coli" sign so we know that they're real. If you ladies suggest this from them, they can't get mad. :jawalrus:

*jumps back into the shadows*

ninja_poof.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"An Overt Trait Often Conceals It's Opposite"

With that being said, unless I see some tittays & ass shots, I'm suspect of new females popping out of the woodwork miraculously stumbling across this thread. :hmm:

HAPPY THURSDAY LADIES & GENTLEMEN! ;)

Y'all just gon have to believe me :manny:

I ain't sending any titty or ass shots out to nobody on the innanetz period, let alone the coli :heh: