Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Exactly! Thats why I fuk with you KiS!!!

Make them post pictures/ twerk videos with a "The Coli" sign so we know that they're real. If you ladies suggest this from them, they can't get mad. :jawalrus:

*jumps back into the shadows*

ninja_poof.gif

KIS?!?!?!?! :mindblown:

It's K-I- to the muhfugging Q! Get is skraight! :hmm:

Y'all just gon have to believe me :manny:

I ain't sending any titty or ass shots out to nobody on the innanetz period, let alone the coli :heh:

Alright, here's what you do.

Get a lil post it (whatever color you prefer) and place it over your nipple with your screen name, so I know it's real.

:lolbron:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:laugh: @ KIQ rep. And you pregnant, so those senses increase 10 fold chick. But yeah, we've been discussin this sudden flood of new "chicks" in the group :mjpls:

It says I've given too much rep and I have to wait 24 hours :noah: I'm pos reppin you mentally tho :obama:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
§ansprix™;868771 said:
:laugh: @ KIQ rep. And you pregnant, so those senses increase 10 fold chick. But yeah, we've been discussin this sudden flood of new "chicks" in the group :mjpls:

It says I've given too much rep and I have to wait 24 hours :noah: I'm pos reppin you mentally tho :obama:

:hug:

Being a NY'er taught us to assume nothing question ERRRRRRRRR THANG! ;)

I type faster than I think. :manny:

:usure:

Lucky I like yo ass... :D

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I just went to go see the new Batman movie and it was hella good, probably the best out of all 3 the only thing is that it's super long like 3 hours. I really liked it though

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
TGIF

RIP to those who died from the dumbass shooting up a movie theater in CO.

Prayers to those with injuries.

Going to positive rep everyone when I get to work so I will have something to do.

Date night with my man tonight. :ahh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TGIF

RIP to those who died from the dumbass shooting up a movie theater in CO.

Prayers to those with injuries.

Going to positive rep everyone when I get to work so I will have something to do.

Date night with my man tonight. :ahh:

That shooting was crazy! I never could understand what goes through someone's mind when they do that type stuff...unless someone shoots up their job :guilty:

Edit: why is this chick giving her 3 week old cereal in his bottle already?

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
That shooting was crazy! I never could understand what goes through someone's mind when they do that type stuff...unless someone shoots up their job :guilty:

Edit: why is this chick giving her 3 week old cereal in his bottle already?[/QUOTE]

People really need to just check themselves in a mental hospital if they feel the need to kill folks.

:mindblown: Some mothers

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I guess there's things in life that I'll never understand...

When I'm forgiving, understanding, nice overall I get lied to , cheated on and completely disrespected.

But when I'm a downright bytch, trashing dudes left and right, lying, cheating, mofos treat me like the queen I know I am.

I'm so close to saying fukk it. I have all the reasons in the world to become bitter and bash men... the only thing preventing me from doing that are the men I've ran into in life that prove that good men exists.

Ugh, this shyt is completely frustrating. :damn:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
B/F is hella picky. He wants to see Batman in IMAX and most shows are sold out.

That means we are damn near going to be arm n arm with the next person. SMH

Now he wants some damn mixed popcorn from the store. Men and fukking technology.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Im trying to figure out how this works:
I tell the ex-boo thang I have a death in the family and he reaches out, ready to do whatever it takes

I tell the new semi-boo thang the same thing and he hasnt said more than 3 words..really dude?

Those red flags man, those damn red flags..