Official RAMY (Muslim comedy on Hulu) Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Aziz didn’t get cancelled. She tried it though. Netflix is still welcoming him back with open arms as far as going through with another season but Aziz stated years ago that he was waiting on new life experiences before tackling it.

he can do a whole season on getting cancelled and metoo'd.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished season 2. They took making the star a scumbag to a new level. And the finale was soo predictable I was hoping against hope they didn't do what they did but it came to the exact ending I thought it would.
These shows loosely based on the star's life are tired for me. I think I won't be watching anymore anytime soon. Use your imagination and make up a fake narrative please that doesn't resemble your real life. What seems to happen is the star doesn't want to come off fake by presenting a likable person in this not all that fictional context I guess so they make their character over the top jerks. I think I've had my fill of Ramy.
This season had sparse comedy at best shyt was not that funny and that's what I'm watching for.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Just finished season 2. They took making the star a scumbag to a new level. And the finale was soo predictable I was hoping against hope they didn't do what they did but it came to the exact ending I thought it would.
These shows loosely based on the star's life are tired for me. I think I won't be watching anymore anytime soon. Use your imagination and make up a fake narrative please that doesn't resemble your real life. What seems to happen is the star doesn't want to come off fake by presenting a likable person in this not all that fictional context I guess so they make their character over the top jerks. I think I've had my fill of Ramy.
This season had sparse comedy at best shyt was not that funny and that's what I'm watching for.

Ramy is definitely fukkin his cousin, deflowering the sheik's daughter, and beating his quadriplegic homeboy's meat for him in real life :troll:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
The Halal Brothers

:deadrose:

The previous seasons are well done, but this one was great. Every episode delivered and fit with the story arc. Good character development across the board, too.

F K

All Star
Daps
I felt like dena breakdown came out of no where but it probably was from her parents fighting all the time. Also it's crazy how often Ramy folds under pressure. His parents should have sent him back to Egypt for a summer or two and cut off all that whiny introspection at the root.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like if I can get through High Maintenance then I can get through this. Idk why. :jbhmm:
A lot of the jokes and dilemmas you got to grow up around muslim immigrants or be one to catch most of them. If you don't know the culture I can see a lot of stuff coming across as flat. If you know a lot of muslims guys like Ramy are a dime a dozen. Want to be good religiously but everything that is fun or cool goes against that.