Official RAMY (Muslim comedy on Hulu) Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You need to watch it, basically about a millenial Londoner who has a ongoing mental monologue whilst thinking she's better than everyone else around her. Basically the quintessential millenial with a lot of fukked up baggage
are you talking about I MAY DESTROY YOU?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Man, is that show even going to come back?

I think so. It better come back

But I take it back...this show is so much different :ohhh:
I believe it is, but Aziz and Alan are prolly trying to keep the news secret for a formal big announcement. Probably pissed that UK article spilled the beans unofficially.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
doubt it since aziz got cancelled. I havent' seen him in anything since then.
Aziz didn’t get cancelled. She tried it though. Netflix is still welcoming him back with open arms as far as going through with another season but Aziz stated years ago that he was waiting on new life experiences before tackling it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If you like uppity white chicks watch it if not don't. Also, the unattractive star is naked like a lot. It's like she is trying to piss you off.
I feel like if I can get through High Maintenance then I can get through this. Idk why. :jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I actually finished season one of Ramy recently. I give it 7/10 but I plan to watch season 2.
Ramy is a good comedian, I liked his HBO special. And this show definitely is funny but I gotta say I find Ramy overall unlikable. He likes to fake like he is deep and thoughtful but really by his actions he is pretty shallow. The last ep with his cousin. :snoop:
What on earth are you doing?!
Again his sister, his friends seem like cool people but Ramy himself not really.