Official RAMY (Muslim comedy on Hulu) Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The level of scum you have to be to deflower a virgin on her wedding night with the shyt he had tucked in the chamber is clinically nuts. Cant wait to see his families reaction to this fukkery next season

sheik mahershala about to show him a glimpse of shaitan :merchant::merchant::damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Great show.

It's not similar to M of N at all anymore after completing the first season.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Millenial comedy, and millenial showrunners of a multitude of different backgrounds, have been the source of the best comedy shows for a while. Atlanta, Insecure, Master of None, Ramy, Girls(I know many of y'all don't fukk with it:whoa:), etc, have all shifted the genre to a more surreal, dark, and straight up weird territory. If you think about it, Ramy is like a worse, yet more self aware Seinfeld cast member. Self absorbed, selfish, and self destructive. While Seinfeld could make you cringe at times, it never took things anywhere near this far. Their lack of self awareness was a huge source of the humor. Meanwhile, self analysis and continued destructive behavior seems to be a theme in a lot of these newer comedies.
Bro these millennial shows got it on lock :wow:

I need more recommendations :mjlit: