Official PS5 launch and game discussion

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
i just finished life is strange 1 and 2 since there are not many games of interest on the PS5 yet ( i did astro boy, bugsnacks and COD) ..i didnt realize this game was good, I was bored 2 weeks ago and did a search for games similar to Detroit Becomes Human and it was 3.99 for part 1 series and 9.99 for part 2, best 15 dollars spent in a while

How does life is strange 2 compare to part 1? If it's better then I'll check it out

Have you check out the Telltale games? The batman ones were surprisingly good. Tales from the borderlands is my favorite out of all of them

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does life is strange 2 compare to part 1? If it's better then I'll check it out

Have you check out the Telltale games? The batman ones were surprisingly good. Tales from the borderlands is my favorite out of all of them
I checked out a few..i can tell you part two is worth the play and actually messes with your emotions play and you will see

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Controller battery is crazy. Unless I'm tripping I played 6 hours of Demon Souls and the shyt says it's 2/3 charged :dead:

Yah, it's supposed to be able to last like up to 10-11 hour average. Games that make extensive use of all of its haptic features tho will lower that consider. I read/seen a few test informations on the controller saying that continuous play of Astrobot kills it in about 5-6 hours.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would definitely recommend Sackboy for anyone that feels like some platforming. It is a bit kiddy and starts off easy but it plays looks and runs beautifully. Sackboy is cute as fukk. :birdman:

I’ll wait for it to make its way to PS+ however long it takes...I’m usually not into platformers and still feel $60 is too much for the game even tho others have said it’s not as short as some have made it out to be...maybe I’ll reconsider if it hits $39.99