Official PS5 launch and game discussion

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This is the greatest launch of all time imo

I've never had so many AAA titles to play

With godfall, MM, DS and astro and I haven't played at least 8 of the classics on the ps+ collection, still need to finish horizon and cop lou2 and ghosts...destiny 2 and apex getting ps5 upgrades next month, genshin on 4k 60ps... cyberpunk around the corner

I'm may be good for a whole year, sony needs to slow down with all this heat

Waatba :blessed:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Resistance was the best game during ps3 launch. :manny:

Killzone on ps4 was whatever though.

Killzone was trash. I still don't understand how they went from 2 & 3 to that shyt. It killed the damn series. At least the Vita game was good

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
zactly...ain’t paying $60 to feel like a piece of shyt in my own home

lmao. It’s two folded, yea the constant dying is a drag but once you finally over come even the smallest obstacle it’s rewarding and blood pumping.

but the set back of making it all the way to a boss or destination and dying just to have to trek all the way back and fight some enemies over (yes there are short cuts but still) is just draining and can be too much to repeat multiple times in one sitting

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
lmao. It’s two folded, yea the constant dying is a drag but once you finally over come even the smallest obstacle it’s rewarding and blood pumping.

but the set back of making it all the way to a boss or destination and dying just to have to trek all the way back and fight some enemies over (yes there are short cuts but still) is just draining and can be too much to repeat multiple times in one sitting
I just got it the other day and finally played it last night. It’s frustrating as hell and the control layout feels clunky to me. I’m definitely going to put in a few hours to justify my purchase but I’m probably going to move on to something else soon.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just got it the other day and finally played it last night. It’s frustrating as hell and the control layout feels clunky to me. I’m definitely going to put in a few hours to justify my purchase but I’m probably going to move on to something else soon.

It is definitely clunky, especially having played other, newer "Souls" games.

Daps
Demon souls is annoying and energy draining. I had to turn that shyt off and switch to spider man :hubie:

definitely gonna pay that game in spurts.

Same. Online, errrrrbody is a Demon Souls master but that shyt is rough unless you're a 24/7 gamer.

I'll definitely keep playing it but probably in 1 hr spurts, maybe 2hrs at a time.

My wife is on AC Valhalla right now. She seems ok with it...think I'll end up liking it more than her. Graphics look nice.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible to play the digital version of Drive Club on PS5?? I keep looking for it in my library but cant find it. When i search the playstation store on the ps5 I dont see it either