[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I went back to the OG immediately after finishing Remake pt 1, so the storyline is relatively fresh in my mind. I'm beyond excited for this.

It's funny how the circumstances surrounding Aerith's death is a spoiler again after almost three decades.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I went back to the OG immediately after finding Remake pt 1, so the storyline is relatively fresh in my mind. I'm beyond excited for this.

It's funny how the circumstances surrounding Aerith's death is a spoiler again after almost three decades.

FyPNZG5WcAEIfNE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I want to know why they said that the PS5 SSD would help with the overworld streaming or some shyt. I don't see why they said that, FFXV had a huge open world that seamlessly connected cities and other towns all together.

Jim Ryan was holding a gun to his head

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I want to know why they said that the PS5 SSD would help with the overworld streaming or some shyt. I don't see why they said that, FFXV had a huge open world that seamlessly connected cities and other towns all together.

Where is that big ass snake (pause) that blocks the cave. The one you need to get a chocobo first to get around.

I wanna see what he looks like now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Where is that big ass snake (pause) that blocks the cave. The one you need to get a chocobo first to get around.

I wanna see what he looks like now

Midgar Zolom :wow:

I want to see how it looks after sephiroth (?) puts it through a stake