[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
34-E23_031.jpg

:lupe:

Its been so long since i played it, did you have to get the chocobo to get past the marsh first by outrunning it or did this happen first? :jbhmm:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Its been so long since i played it, did you have to get the chocobo to get past the marsh first by outrunning it or did this happen first? :jbhmm:

If you tried to get in the cave prior to getting a chocobo, Zolom would follow you underneath the sand and force you into a fight. That was a 100% guaranteed loss. Riding a chocobo would be fast enough to avoid him

tumblr_m2qgvsZevQ1qj0pm2o1_500.gif

When we see Zolom on the stake prior to entering Mythril cave...I think it was supposed to show how powerful Sephiroth was bc we know Cloud at this level cant defeat it yet

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
If you tried to get in the cave prior to getting a chocobo, Zolom would follow you underneath the sand and force you into a fight. That was a 100% guaranteed loss. Riding a chocobo would be fast enough to avoid him

When we see Zolom on the stake prior to entering Mythril cave...I think it was supposed to show how powerful Sephiroth was bc we know Cloud at this level cant defeat it yet
I was a dumb ass kid and didnt realize I needed a chocobo. spent hours trying to time it right and avoid the snake to get across on foot.

funny thing is, I ended up succeeding after a lot of trial and error:lolbron:

sidenote: my MacBook keeps autocorrecting "chocobo" to "chocoholic":unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

So which one is first? The chocobo ride, right?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I was a dumb ass kid and didnt realize I needed a chocobo. spent hours trying to time it right and avoid the snake to get across on foot.

funny thing is, I ended up succeeding after a lot of trial and error:lolbron:

sidenote: my MacBook keeps autocorrecting "chocobo" to "chocoholic":unimpressed:

You made it inside the cave without a chocobo:ohhh: how is that even possible?

The Midgar Zolom was one of those fun rpg things where as soon as the story lets you backtrack the first thing you want to do is go kill it lol

Facts

FF7 might be my personal GOAT game...either that or Mario 3.

This remake looks like they're gonna pull it off...coming out of Midgar realizing there is now an open world to explore :wow:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

Facts

This remake looks like they're gonna pull it off...coming out of Midgar realizing there is now an open world to explore :wow:
I kept timing it by waiting for the snake to be across the map and run like hell to the cave by hugging the sides of the swamp. I dont recommend that route cuz it took hours to time right compared to a few seconds with the chocobo

I remember bragging in school about it and a kid at the lunch table asked me why I didnt just use the chocobo.

felt like a big dumb ass the rest of the day:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Facts

When i originally played FF7 for the first time i was like, “man…this is just AIIIIIIIIIGHT :francis:“ then when i got out of Midgar for the first time I was like:ohhh:

I really thoguht the entire game was gonna take place in that moody ass swamp pit city, especially since most of the promo back then highlight midgar. Thats probably the reason why i dont really like the first remake that much, it pretty much took my least favorite part of the game and stretched it over 30 hours

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I kept timing it by waiting for the snake to be across the map and run like hell to the cave by hugging the sides of the swamp. I dont recommend that route cuz it took hours to time right compared to a few seconds with the chocobo

I remember bragging in school about it and a kid at the lunch table asked me why I didnt just use the chocobo.

felt like a big dumb ass the rest of the day:mjcry:

:damn: you were right :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They need to make this their Rebuild of Evangelion and just go completely off the rails. Even introduce new characters like Eva did.